Chapter Seventeen (Izuku)

Alright gamers, here's the plan.

I know that Bakuhoe is going to go for me. So I'm going to distract him long enough so Uraraka can go and get the bomb. I personally realllllyyyy don't want to be here but I don't have a say.

And this whole thing is unrealistic. No villains are going to have a bomb and be a stupid as Bakugo. I hope.

Bakugo and Iida have no chance since they don't even like each other and they are 100% not going to cooperate well together.

Oh well.

Bakugo always goes with his signature right hook. He should probably work on his left hand in case something ever happened to his right.

Like me! I'm a lefty but Ive trained to work with my right as well.

Anyways. I'm going to stop Bakugo from going up to help Iida and Uraraka has to get the bomb. Her best bet would be to avoid the race car himself. Worst comes to worst, she would have to make him float. He might be able to move in the air with the engines, but let's hope not yeah?

"Alright! Thanks Izuku! I know you don't want to be a hero so this means a lot that you're willing to help me." Ochaco says. "Nah. It would be cruel if I made you do this on your own just because I myself don't want to be some hero." I wave off her thanks.

She just rolls her eyes but doesn't argue.

"Start!" All Ass calls out. We walk into the building and carefully make our way towards the stairs. We don't want to alert Bakugo nor Iida just incase. I hear Bakugo stomping his way down here. I motion for Uraraka to hide which she does.

"DEKUUUUU!!" Bakugo shouts before he comes flying at me with his right hook. I just sigh and dodge quickly. His years of bullying is paying off since I have years of experience at dodging.

I see Ochaco poke her head out of the closet and look at me. I wink as a signal for her to leave. She nods and shoots me a somewhat sympathetic look.

I turn back towards Bakugo to see him charging again.  I dodged again and just stared. "Why won't you fight. You coward!" he growls out before attacking again. "I'm surprised your fat ass can even dodge!" he shouts. I hate overusing my quirk in the mornings. I don't try to. The drawbacks might not seems like a major thing but they are. The headaches are horrible and with the telekinesis, my eyes get horribly dry and it's just not fun.

He just keeps attacking relentlessly, not letting up. I then see a huge grin on his face. "Do you know what these gauntlets are for, Deku?" he taunts. "Let me guess, to collect all of you disgusting sweat?" I ask. "Don't get so cocky, faggot!" he snarls. Nice joke. I'm dying over here from how much I'm laughing.

No i'm not.

"That sweat will then release one of the biggest explosions yet." he snarls. I look at him in alarm. He doesn't actually think that he can set off as big of an explosion that he's hoping for. Right. Can he?

He then grins like a mad man and aims right at me dead on. "Little freak. Can't even defend himself! How do you expect to be a hero if you can't even defeat anyone? Faggot! You are such a hoe, you know that? What a little baby. Trying to look down on me? Not anymore! DIEEEE!!"

An explosion comes right at my face.

I dodged barely. He still got me. Half of my gym uniform is practically shredded. I chose the long sleeved uniform for a reason.

He is laughing. At me. Why? Is it from how weak I am? God damn it!

I growl and tackled him to the ground. He kicks me off of him. The next thing I know, I hear a "Heroes win!" Bakugo choses to ignore that and fires another explosion at me. I dodge, just barely, and run out of the building. I run back to the observation room. I take a deep breath outside of the door and wrap the jacket of the uniform around my arm.

It's burnt badly. But I just hide it with what's left of the gym outfit.

I step inside and go over towards a corner in the back of the room. I sit down on the floor and wait for Ochaco to arrive.

When everyone was inside, All Might was talking about something. I'm not sure. Everything was kind of blurry.

In the end he asked if anyone needed to see Recovery Girl. I raised my hand. I'm not sure what he asked but I declined. He let me go so I walked all the way to her office.

I knock on the door before she lets me in. "Ah. Hero course. What happened?" she asks. "During training. Bakugo launched a huge explosion at me. One that probably would have killed me if I didn't dodge. All Might didn't stop it so I guess it was a fair play. He got my arm." I explain while taking off the jacket. She grimaced at the wound. I don't think it's that bad though.

I don't know to be honest.

"That looks like it hurt. Anything else?" she asked. "Um. I had and still do have a headache from overusing my quirk this morning. I was going to go to you but I decided against it. I didn't know we were going to be having heroics class today." I add. She just shakes her head before whacking me lightly. "Ow! What was that for?" I complain.

"Sit still. You should take better care of yourself. I could have given you something to help with the headache and allowed you to use your quirk, or could have gotten you out of that class." she scolds. "Well I didn't know that." I sass jokingly. "Now you do." she replies.

I huff and let her do whatever. She then kisses me which I just stare at her. "Rude. Didn't even ask for permission." I said. "It apart of my quirk." she explains. My eyes light up as I think of the perfect nickname. "Can I call you Granny Kiss Kiss?" I ask. "What?" she says. "I don't normally ask, I just call said person whatever nickname I want, but I think it's the right think to do to ask you." I explain. She looks at me in disbelief before shaking her head.

"You're delirious. Fine." she says. I grin happily and thank her. "Woah. I'm feeling mighty tired. More tired than I was before." I admit. "Also apart of my quirk. You can rest here. Once you wake up you can go back to class." she says. I nod and thank her again.

I lay back and get swept into sweet unconsciousness.

For about another hour or two. Then I wake up. I thank Granny Kiss Kiss before leaving and heading back to class. When I arrive, Aizawa asks why I'm back so I informed him of what went down. He just nodded and told me to rest or do whatever. I went with the resting part.

Not gonna lie, haven't slept for a solid 86 hours before today. I am emotionally, physically, and mentally drained.

I lay my head on my desk and fall asleep. Only to be waken up by an angry pomeranian. He blew up my desk and probably would have blown up me if not for Aizawa stopping him. That's when I realised that I'm still the scared little baby that can't fight back. That's a real heavy hit on me.

I shake the thought away and continue on my day. I don't remember most of it if I'm being honest.

All that I know is that I still had a training session with my Dad, even though I was injured earlier that day. He doesn't know. I don't plan on him knowing. How will he take it that his son, someone who is supposed to be the next him, someone to be just like him, couldn't even properly defend himself.

I can't even handle it myself.