#3. Fîrst dây bût lást yéãr ôf hîgh schôôl

So it was a beautiful morning and tae woke up early and got ready to school...it was first day of his last year in high school...so he was super excited because he could see jimin...

Tae : uhhh...I am getting late... Where is my bag..ya..here it is...mom...I am leaving bye....

Tae's mom : baby...just have some breakfast and leave honey....

Tae : no..mom it's already late....I will have some in the cafeteria...

Tae's mom : okay..then..bye take care..enjoy..and by the way behave like a good boy okay 😉

Tae : mom...I am not a kid anymore 🙄

Tae's mom : but..for me you are always....

Tae : love you so much mom...💜

Tae's mom: love you more..💜

With that tae left to the school all super excited and happy to meet all his friends especially jimin...his best friend from childhood....

Suddenly tae heard someone calling him ...

Jimin : hey...you alien *he shouted at tae which made the whole school corridor to turn back and see him *

Tae : heyyyyyyy.....my werido... *And he just ran and hugged him so..tight which made the rest of the school look at them weird *

tight which made the rest of the school look at them weird *

Jimin : hey...my alien...I have some good news for you.. guess what's that ???😉

Tae : what ...??? Did you get me my favourite snack ? Or did you get me a Gucci shirt ? Or something ?

Jimin : aishhhhh....I think you don't love me tae * he furrowed his eyebrows*

Tae : okay.. okay...tell me I am sorry

Jimin : I am gonna study..in the same class of yours... I changed my major for you*he said as he was so much excited *

Before jimin could complete his sentence tae just pushed him to the ground and hugged him so tight which made jimin triple and fall on the floor..and he squished him with his hug...

Jimin : uhhh..!! Tae I have to be alive to study with you....get up now..

As he was about to get up tae bumped onto someone...when he got up and saw it was the same girl from yesterday..the same girl ...his heart started to beat so fast and his eyes was stuck on her..

Jimin : ahhhh...girl can't you see and walk...

Y/n : I am sorry...*as she bowed down*

( Kind information..tae and jimin are not much interested in girls.. eventhough all girls are ...okay let's get back..)

Jimin : please be careful next time...