#8. Thê fîrst stép

With that it was morning just a day more for her birthday and graduation and if today I miss ... I will miss her forever ... So I got up soon and got ready for school

Tae's mom : have your breakfast and go to school tae ..

Tae : no ..mom I am getting late ... See you soon ...

With that I rushed to school all happy don't know why .. as close as I go to school my smile began to grew bigger ...

(Y/n's pov ..... And again as usually a  dull morning ... Mornings without him ... I got up and looked at the sky .. it was different today so bright and beautiful .. unknowingly a smile skipped my face seeing the beautiful sky .. and when I looked at the calender I came to remember that tomorrow is my birthday ... I forgot even my birthday and this year I am turning 18 and I think this will be the worst birthday I ever had and tomorrow is the day of graduation and the day of me leaving out of Seoul ... With all those thoughts I got ready for school ... End of pov )

Magical time skipped to school

I came to school as fast my legs were nearing the classroom as closely I could hear the class students all chatting and having fun my heart began to race fast and I don't know why ... And I entered the classroom just to see nano hug y/n and cry and she hugging her back and consoling her ... I gathered up my courage to talk to her .....

(Y/n's pov .... As soon as I entered school today nano was hugging me and crying ... And I was not able to console her .... With that I saw him entering the class ... As usually he is so handsome the doll eyes ... I was staring at him as he was walking close to me ... And my heart was beating fast with tears filled in my eyes ...

 And my heart was beating fast with tears filled in my eyes

As he came close to me ... I lost myself ..end of pov )

I went close to her with my racing heart beat ...

Tae : y/n .... I ... Wan..t to.. speak to you after school will you come with me ????

My eyes were closed in fear thinking about her answer ...

(Y/n's pov .... The minute he called my name my heart sank ... I was just longing for it for so many days ... And he asked me that he wants to talk to me .. I was thinking for a minute and I said ...end of pov)

Y/n : ya .. for sure tae

The minute she told yes ... A big smile grew on my face .... And I went from that place full of happiness ... And the teacher came and the day began .. I was waiting for evening the evening ...

Magical time skip to evening ...

The school was over ... And I was waiting for y/n near the school gate full nervous .... And there she came .. wow she never fails to amaze me .. her beautiful wavy hair ... Her doe eyes speaking with nano with a full smily face   .. uhh y/n you make me irrestiable ..