#15. Thè dârk wôrld

When I opened my eyes ... I was in the hospital .... The first person I saw when I opened my eyes was jimin hyung and then Namjoon hyung , jin , suga and hope hyung beside me I saw my parents , Nano and y/n's parents ...

Jimin : tae .. woke up ... I will go and call the doctor ...

With that jimin ran ... I slowly tried to wake up but it was not possible my body pained like I was shot ... There were bandages and stiches all over my body ...

Within few minutes the doctor came inside the room ...

Doctor : so ... Mr. Taehyung how are you ? How are you feeling ?

I am feeling okay only doctor ..

Doctor : great to hear .. can everyone please wait outside ...

I was searching for that one person .. ya ... She is gone ... Away ... Thinking of her tears started to flow ... Like a river ... I don't want to live without her ... It's all my fault ... With that the doctor went after checking me up ..

(Meanwhile outside ...)

Jimin : finally ... He is awake after one week .. uhnn here comes the doctor

As soon as the doctor came outside everyone rushed towards him ...

Tae's dad : how is my son doctor ?

Doctor : ya ... He is fine ... But his mental condition is not good please take care of him ... Distract him from all those thoughts .. keep him free or else he will get stroke or other mental health disease

Tae's dad : for sure we will take care of him ... Doctor thankyou so much .. when can we discharge him from the hospital doctor ?

Doctor : maybe tomorrow morning

Tae's dad : thankyou so much doctor

Doctor : please do take care ..

Jimin : uncle I will take care it's better you all leave back ... I think it will be okay ...

Tae's dad : ya ... I was too thinking about it only .. I trust you all only .. please take care of him

Jimin : for sure we will uncle ....

With that the door revealed with jimin entering

Jimin : hey .. my alien how are you ?

He just came and hugged me his eyes were filled with tears ...

With him Namjoon , jin , hope and suga hyung also came and hugged me ..

I am fine jimin ... And jimin can you do me a favor ?

Jimin : anything for you tae ? Tell me

Can you call mom dad and y/n's mom and dad and Nano too inside please ..

Jimin : but ... ??

Please jimin ...

With that joon hyung went out to call them all ... And everyone entered ..  I felt ashamed of seeing there faces because ... I killed there only daughter ... There only princess .... And I made my mom and dad look down on me ... And killed Nano's close friend .... How can I face them ...

Tae's dad : yes ... Honey ..

Dad ... Mom ... I am sorry. .. it's because of me you lost your daughter in law ... And aunty and uncle sorry for killing your daughter it's all because of me .... It was my fault I killed your girl .. I feeling ashamed of myself ... I know sorry can't be enough to make all the wrongs I did as correct ... And nano I am sorry ..