#11. Thê èñd ôf sprîñg dãys

With that both of us reached the place I have never seen his company but for the first time I saw it .. I was totally lost in its infrastructure ... Omg it was so huge and beautiful ...

With that me and tae was welcomed by the staffs there and we went inside and reached the 15th floor of the building and this place is where the CEO's cabin is there and some other meeting rooms it seems

With that me and tae was welcomed by the staffs there and we went inside and reached the 15th floor of the building and this place is where the CEO's cabin is there and some other meeting rooms it seems... with that I went inside ... There were panel of members

including jimin and nano and there was tae's family and with that me and tae drifted paths

including jimin and nano and there was tae's family and with that me and tae drifted paths ... My heart was racing fast ... It was an uneasy and uncomfortable feeling ... Something feeling like something bad is gonna happen ... And I came out of my thoughts

Then I went and stood near tae's mom ... Where both of them were proud of there son ... And Mr. Kim tae's dad signed the papers and announced that his son as the CEO of Taetae hush perfumes and Park jimin as the co CEO of Taetae hush perfumes ... And that he is gonna retire and have a fun time with his wife .. the whole crowd chuckled at his acquisition .. including tae's mom ... And his dad also told tae that he wants to see grandchildren soon ... With that my face turned red and his doll eyes were stuck on me and he saw me with a smirking smile ....

With that the crowd congratulated him and everyone was provided lunch and they all were invited for the evening party ...

Magical time skipped to evening's party ....

It was evening the party time for celebrating the new celebration me and tae were getting ready at our apartment and the uneasy feeling inside me  didn't leave at all ... So much thoughts were going inside my head .... And I was sitting in the sofa thinking about all those and my thoughts were distracted by tae's voice ...

Tae : fluffy .... Fluffy ..

Yes ... Tae I am sitting in the sofa

Tae : how do I look baby ...

When I turned and saw him OMG ... I was so stunned by his appearance ... Wow he looked so handsome ... That every girl would be jealous of me having him as my man ... My eyes were stuck on him ...