#14 . Thê Lôst Lôvé

As I heard that I was totally lost .. broke into pieces ....

Hyung .. what are you saying this can't happen no .... And I began to cry and cry ...

Joon : don't worry we will find her

How did this happen hyung ??

Jin : actually .. she met you and she never returned home ... She took a taxi  to return home but she never went home .. nor her phone was able to reach we are currently trying to find the taxi person .. now ..

It's all because of me ... Now I lost her .. I must have not fought with her ..nor called her late night ..

Hobi : what !? Fight ?

Ya .. hyung we fought ...

With that I explained each and everything happened between us ..

Joon : uhh ... Tae !? .. this is so sad .. okay we understand your situation .  Just stay strong we will find her ..

They were saying words of encouragement  for me but it didn't work my heart was breaking it was all my fault ... I didn't take care of her .. and I don't know where she is now how is she now ... Y/n uhhh please come back to me ... Soon... I was crying ...

 I was crying

With that the door banged opened revealing Nano ...

Nano : where ? Is my friend ? You man .. tae tell me where is my friend ? *Crying hard holding him by his collar* where is she ?

I couldn't answer anything but stand still her eyes were filled with fears and worries ..i was thinking of how am I going to answer her parents ...

Nano : Mr. Kim taehyung .. if anything happens to my friend I am not letting you easily mark my words ..

With that she left in full anger in her eyes.. I couldn't help but I fell on the floor in my knees ... Remembering her voice calling me ...

Joon : tae ... Don't worry we will find her soon ..

And he hugged me ... Hyung whatever happens how much ever money spend I don't worry but I want my girl back .. my eyes were so fury ...

Jin : you have to calm down tae .. stay patient and take care we will give you information soon ... For now we are leaving ...

With that hyungs left my cabin I was in full shock that I couldn't come out from it ... The room felt dark ... And cold .. I sat in the sofa .. thinking about her ... I lost her ... The person I love the most in this world is now lost .. it's all because of me ... Only because of me I was blaming myself and throwing and pushing things down ...

 Only because of me I was blaming myself and throwing and pushing things down