#5. Thè jôúrñëy öf èãch öthêrs háppîñèéss

So it was next morning ...

(At tae's house )

Ding dong

Tae's mom: coming.. coming !!!

With that tae's mom opened the door revealing someone all dressed up in full black ..

Tae's mom : get.. inside sweetie .. looking so beautiful...

Y/n : uhnn... Thankyou auntie but not more than you 😅

Tae's mom : uhhh... Come on.

Y/n : so.. auntie where is tae ? We have to go out to discuss about the project they assingned to us ?

Tae's mom : tae.. that pabo is sleeping

Y/n : still... Sleeping !!!?????

Tae's mom : ya ... Honey.. just wait I will go and wake him up ...

Y/n : auntie .. if you don't mistake me can I go and wake up him ???

Tae's mom : why !? Not .. ofcourse you can go ....

Y/n : oh ... Great .. then .... But can I get a bucket of water please *she asked with a smirking smile *

Tae's mom : but .. for what honey ... Okay anyways here you go..

With that y/n went to tae's room to wake him up ... She slowly opened the door without any noise ... She saw him sleeping so peacefully ..

 She saw him sleeping so peacefully

(Y/n 's pov .... Uhnn there he is sleeping so peacefully ... So cute .. but I am not letting his cuteness take over me... With that I poured the bucket full of water on him ... End of pov )

I was sleeping peacefully until I felt the bucket full of water splash on me ... I woke up fully drenched in water .. to see y/n standing in front of me fully dressed up in black and smiling at me .... Uhhhh I am not leaving her...

With that I pulled her .... Towards the bed and made her fall in it and I hovered above her ... My eyes were stuck on her doe eyes ... The water from my hair was dropping on her cheek ... Her beautiful face which made my heart flutter ... With that I leaned close ...

 With that I leaned close