#13. whât îf thîs îs thé lást

With that I was waiting in the park ... Time was just ticking ... I sat there and I was looking at my phone the whole time ... When my heart was racing faster and faster ... With that I heard footsteps behind me I was so happy ... I know it would be him ... And I turned with alot of hopes ... And as I expected it was him ... He was walking and coming towards me ...

 He was walking and coming towards me

I went ran ...... And hugged him ....

But there was no response nor back hug from him

But there was no response nor back hug from him ... And he went and sat on the chair that was there ... He didn't even spare a look at me .. I too went and sat next to him ... I holded his hand but he took it off ... So I put my head on his shoulders ... But he told me to get up ... It was hurting but I let go of it .. and he told ..

Tae : uhnn .. y/n ... Don't be so touchy i just came to rest and relax ... Not in the mindset for this right now ...

I was so broke ... By his words but I kept up my smile ... And tried not to show him my sadness ... Nor worries ... Because I could understand he was so tired ... And I began to talk what and all happened all these months ... I was talking on my own but no response form his side ... Suddenly he got from the bench which startled me ...

Tae : uhnn .. y/n can you please stop talking it's so irritating ... I just came here to see you because jimin hyung kept on insisting me .. to meet you ... And I too felt bad for not being with you ... But you keep on talking to me as if this is gonna be our last meet .. as if I am not gonna see you forever ...

His words were piercing my heart ... My eyes started to tear up .. I began to cry ...