#9 . Thè prômîsé ôf Lòvé

With that tae took y/n and left the airport ....

Y/n : tae ... Tae .... !!!?????

Tae : yes ... Fluffy what ?

Y/n : where are you taking me now ?

Tae : I am kidnapping you idiot ... Can't you see ???

Y/n : what !?? Really .. OMG I am so sacred ... Please someone don't save me .... *She shouted in a teasing tone*

Tae : uhnnn .... Stop I am taking you to give your birthday present fluffy

*With that a big smile bloomed on her face ..*

Y/n : birthday present for me ... I am so excited ....

Tae : yes ... It's for you .. I hope you will like it ....??

Y/n : anything from my bear I will love it ....

Tae : to see your present you should first blindfold your eyes ....

Y/n : ya ... Okay .. but how much more hours should we travel tae ? It's been already 2 hours ... We are sitting in your car .... ?????

Tae : just .... A little more long ... please ????

Y/n : okay ... I will ...

With that she slowly drifted off to sleep and tae reached the spot ...

Ohh .. she slept uhh ... She looks so beautiful .... Why even she should look so beautiful even in sleep uhh... I hope she will like my present .... With that I woke her up

Tae : fluffy ... fluffy wake up we reached

Y/n : what ... We reached uhh ? But I can't see anything ... ? Did I become blind tae 😯😦?

Tae : you ... Pabo ... Your eyes are blindfolded so which you can't see ..😄😄

Y/n : ohh .. okay then ...let's go

Tae : okay ... Catch my hand and walk now ...

(Y/n's pov ..... With that I holded his hands and I began to walk .... I didn't know where I was but I felt so calm and at peace most importantly so happy .... I suddenly felt his hands hugging my waist from the back ... And his head on my neck ...

I was smiling with my eyes blindfolded

I was smiling with my eyes blindfolded ... And with that he opened my blindfold and the scene infront of me startled me in amaze..

A beautiful candel light dinner was infront of my eyes .. so beautifully decorated....

 so beautifully decorated