#12. Thè frôzéñ lôvè

Nothing was same like before .... A year and a half passed by ... He started to drift away from me slowly ... Starting from unanswered phone calls to unseen texts .... Everything started to change..

It's been almost a year I have seen him he never visits home ....

And after that big day I attended an interview for a job and I finally found a job in Louis school of excellence as a psychological consultant for children..but I was not even able to share all those happy things with him ... Because he never comes home ... starting when he came the CEO he had late night works ... I understand then calls messages from all over the world then overseas trips and everything

As days passed by he began to stay in the office guest house with jimin hyung and never comes home ...

Every time I call him nor text him it will  his PA who picks up the call ...
At first it hurted so much but as days passed by i got used to it and I understood he was busy .... But eventhough he is busy ... I wish he could have spend some spare time with me ... His mom and dad left Seoul and went to settle up in New Zealand and Nano is the only person who hears my sobbs and worries everyday ...

And for the past few months he began to act cold too... The person who never forgets our anniversary even if I do forgot it ... When I planned a surprise for him for our 5th anniversary he never showed up ... He told he will come and  I waited and waited but he never showed up and finally he called me to say that he was sorry that he couldn't come because he had a meeting ...

I asked him why ? And he began to shout and that was the first time ever he raised his voice against me .. his eyes were in anger ... The doll eyes which sees me inlove was seeing me in full anger ... I began to cry .. but he never consoled me ....

It began to hurt .. more than hurt i was missing him ... Each time we fight everytime I send text nor call him to solve it ... When I go to his office to see him everytime I hear the word is that Boss is busy mam ... I got fed up of hearing it again and again ... And I stopped going to his office too first I was asking jimin hyung about him and I stopped asking him too ...

I am missing his huge smile ...

His warm hugs ...