0.Prologue

No pov
-------
In a hospital in Hosua baby's cry could be heard.
"Congralutions, its a girl".
"Ashen hair but neither of us has that" a woman said

Your mother:Karen Starr
Quirk:krypton(she has super strength and can fly)

Your mother:Karen StarrQuirk:krypton(she has super strength and can fly)

Your father:Bo-katan Kryze
Quirk:Futanari(she got a dick)

"It's possible a genetic defect but shouldn't be serious" the doctor said"Regardless she our daughter let's call her (y/n)" Kara said"That's a great name, better than what I had" Bo said

"Regardless she our daughter let's call her (y/n)" Kara said
"That's a great name, better than what I had" Bo said

(4 years later)
Kara pov
---------
Today (y/n) quirk manifested after she bit her father and took a small chunk out.
"I don't understand I thought her quirk manifested when she was born because all she been able to have is breast milk or blood, she look like she's been starving and when she bit you she looked satisfied and terrified" I said
"I don't know but her eyes Kara they weren't the same they turn from their beautiful (e/c) to black and red" Bo said
"She locked herself in her room, she probably scared of hurting us or her brother and sister, let's just see what's going on and help her"

(1 year later)
(y/n) pov
Im writing a note for my family because I can't do this anymore.
I'm sorry mom, dad I love you I'm running away because I don't want to hurt you anymore, please don't look for me. I wrote

It's been two months I haven't met anyone Ive been sticking to alleys. The only person I've heard is my imaginary friend Scarlett.
"I'm starving, I feel really tired" I complained.
Not looking were I was going I tripped"ow wh-"I scurried away I just tripped on a body
" You have to eat " Scarlett said.
" No, no why does she smell so good I don't want to"
"You have to, you can't eat normal food you'll die if don't hell well both die" "But she might have a family and it's wrong" "(y/n) she's already dead, and we need to eat, we can't hurt her she won't feel it"

I started eating while crying I hate, I hate what I am but Scarlett is right,she just wants to help me.

(3 years later)
I've been on the streets for four years now, scavenging only eating already dead bodies, thanks to crime sadly I've been well fed I wond-
"Well, well, well what do we have here a little girlie guess we can make our better" one of the thugs said.
"(Y/n) run now" Scarlett shouted and I ran
"Come she can't run far"
After running and dodging across alleys I think I lost them.
"Gotcha" one grabbed me "So who's first?".
"Guess me hopefully she doesn't have a disease" the leader said unbuckling his trousers.
"No, no please someone, anyone, SCARLETT" I screamed before passing out.

The next time I woke up I was covered in blood and the thugs lay a few feet ahead of me.
"What happened" I ask Scarlett.
"I did what I had to save you, I don't regret they just beasts pretending to be human and would do it again"
"You killed them and ate them I, I......"

"Click clack, sigh" i heard someone coming around the corner.
"Oh my, you poor thing are you alright did they hurt you, could you tell me what happened?".A bust blond haired woman wearing an expensive looking coat in high heels, sunglasses with a hat.
"Tell her you don't know"
"I don't know I blacked out"
"What rare you doing here where are your parent's?
" "I live here" I told her
"I can't in good mind leave you here, would you like to come with me keep in mind you'll have to work to stay, my name is Victoria, what's yours?". She asked
"She's seems sketchy but we cant relocate again, we don't have a choice"
I shook my head yes"I'm (y/n), I want to go with you"
"Then let's get you washed up dearie".

(Two hour later)
Victoria's pov
Like I told her I started washing the kid, it took a while she's probably not cleaned in a long while. I hope she's useful later in life, but as a kid sneaking in vents should be fine I won't keep her if she's not useful.
'I have reason to believe she's like that other girl, I saw the bite marks on those men and the blood on her mouth, but while cleaning her I noticed I big scar on the right side of back like that girl but she has it on the left side. If she eats people I could care less as long as its not me.'

(An hour later)
(y/n) pov
"This will be your room from now on hope you don't mind a roonmate".
Victoria opened the door and inside was a bunk bed a few drawers and a closet. On the bed sat a girl with purple hair covering her right eye but exposing her purple left one.
"Touka, this is (y/n) your new roommate, ill let you two get to know each other I've got things to do your food will be in 5 minutes."Victoria said before leaving.
" You smell different than everyone I've met".
"Thank you?" "That might be becau-
There's was a knock at the door." Food's here you canibals" someone said before running away.
"That smells nice, but why do they b-

I turned around to see Touka's eye turned black and red.
" You, you.... "
"What you scared?". She asked
"No you're like me" I said as my eye changed as well.

Me and Touka started talking during the whole time we were eating. I don't know if I'm happy that I'm not the only one or sad that someone else has to suffer the same life.

(8 years)
During these 8 years me and Touka have gotten closer, we both agreed that this isn't going to be our life forever, where gonna leave and make a honest living. There's this cafe/bar that while the outfits might be a bit skimpy it's better than this and it pays well.
"You know if they catch us trying to leave they'll hunt us down" Touka said wrapping her arms around my waist. "And a lot can still go wrong"
"Let's just go over the plan we've got the fake passport's and documents, we've saved up enough to start, I've already got us the job, we'll leave at midnight tip off the cops, we've got enough meat for a month we're taking our outfits and masks"
"Can we deal with Victoria before we leave" Touka asked with a resentful voice.

Touka really doesn't like Victoria for all the jobs she made us do when we didn't want to or couldn't. She made us kill, scam, trick, terrify innocent people.Recently because we refused to do something she stuck a knife in touka's back and dragged it down she now has a bad limp and she did the same to me from my thigh to my ankle".

"What did you have in mind?" I asked
"Well considering no one will come to a cafe with limping waitress, I say we eat her so we can heal properly.

Maybe Victoria remembered we could heal from even the deepest wound as long as we eat,but that doesn't excuse it.

(11:30 at night)
We snuck in to Victoria's room and tied her up and gagged her with minimal resistance.
"Well Victoria tonight your sins have caught up yo you, bitch."
"The only compliment I can give you is that you got very nice and big breast, gives me a lot to snack on, goodbye".

(12:05)
We snuck out ten minutes before the cops and pro heroes showed up and secured the building.
"Best birthday ever (y/n)"
"Your welcome, Touka"

End
---------