1.The Ice cream Girl

(4 weeks after escaping)
Touka's pov

Me and(y/n) have been working in this place for about three weeks, working here isn't as bad as what we've lived through, still would appreciate if it some customers weren't so pervy. Depending on what you wear you get paid a lot more in tips for obvious reasons, thank god they're not allowed touch us.
Touka's outfit:

Your outfit:

(Y/n) definitely has more guts than I do, or maybe she's willing to set aside her pride

(Y/n) definitely has more guts than I do, or maybe she's willing to set aside her pride.Our boss Emily is actually pretty nice she doesn't hide in the back she's actually out serving customers as well, she was even warning us to be careful of which outfit we choose considering we're just of age to be allowed to do this.Atleast we get drinks of coffee or tea during break, probably bad if we ate a costumer.
"Hey Touka it's your break and (y/n) 's too" Emily told us.

I walked outside through the backdoor and had my drink. The door slammed open and (y/n) walked out and pulled out a cigarette and started smoking.
"Hey I thought we agreed you'd stop smoking" (Y/n) started smoking hoping it would relieve her stress when we worked for Victoria, she said she would kick it to forget our time there.
"What does it matter Touka, every cell I kill just gets regenerated as long as I eat right!". She shouted back, the people we worked with believed the could just cut us up because we regenerated often saying it would just heal like it wasn't there, but the memories don't it got to both of us, (y/n) used to take my hits as well.

"Sorry just stressed, speaking of food I'm going out to check tonight" she said taking a sip of her cafe.
"Why don't I go out tonight you need a break, you're already doing enough, anyway my shifts over so I'll head back to the aparment see later, and promise you'll kick the cigarette".
"I will last one, see ya" she said tossing the cigarette

(A few hours later)
After changing into my outfit for going out the door opened and (y/n) walked in and collapsed on the couch and was out like a light.
"You definitely are working to hard, you're too tired too go out, even we ghouls need to sleep".
After that I tucked in (Y/n) and gave her a kiss then left".

(6 months later)
(Y/n) pov
"(Y/n) can you take this neopolitan ice cream to the booth in the corner, then you can go on break ill have your coffee taken to you" Emily told me.
I walked over to the booth. "Here's your order ma'am would you like anyt-" sitting there was Neo with her usual smirk.
(Neo is mute so she talks by creating signs with her illusions).
"Someone to chat with would be nice, and I heard you're on break"
On cue, Emily came and gave me my drink.
I took a seat. "What do you want Neo, hoping to rekindle something?"
"Well I'm never giving up on that, but the real reason I'm here I need youre help"
"And why should I help you?"
"I know what you are so maybe blackmail and I know you were the ones to tip of the cops on Victoria's crew and you've managed to start a life again"
"What do you need my help with then?" in kinda stuck in a corner with what she knows.
"I want a fresh start, the crew I'm with got rid of Roman and the new boss is so much worse, I've already packed what I need, but I need somewhere to stay and I was hoping I could crash with you?"
"What about a job, and you realize I live with Touka right?"
"I'm gonna start working here, and maybe you could convince her"
"Fine, but why here?"
"Why, it pays well and you work, I mean being able to see you in that outfit everyday it's a godsend"
"OK, I get it when can you leave"
"Tonight I have all my stuff ready, I'll go get ready then thanks(y/n)" she said kissing my cheek and leaving.

"Touka's gonna kill me" I said before finishing my drink and getting back to work.

(11:30 at night)
Touka's pov
I heard the door open and (f/n) walked looking nervous.
"S, um Touka how are you?"
"What are you so nervous about"
"Well, um a friend came by recently and they've got nowhere to go she asked if she could crash here is that alright?" she said sweating nervously.
"I guess she can, aslong-" through the crack in the door I saw Neo?!. "Nope, nope"
"Touka, she got nowhere to go"
"You said were giving everything up from back then a fresh start"
"I know and so does she, she needs a new start as well plus you'll be seeing her everyday anyway"
"Why would that be"
"Shes gonna start working in the cafe parlor with us, and are you saying no, because you're still jealous?".

(y/n) pov

I think Touka is still jealous because Neo stole my first kiss, she always been obvious with her affection to me.
"Maybe, I am" took said looking away with a blush.
"Ugh, fine but we need ground rules OK, Neo"
Neo opened the door and stepped in nodding her head.
"1:dont touch our food, 2:dont sell us out, 3:dont drink the last cup of coffee if you value your life because if I'm starving I won't hesitate to eat you"
"I wouldn't mind (y/n) eating me and you could make it a threesome"
"Your imposible to deal with,I'm going to bed, night yous two" Touka said going to bed.

(The next day)
Today's Neo first day and me and Touka are in charged of her. She just getting changed in the back, I felt a hand grab my arm and pull me into the changing room.
Neo stood there with a blush on her face.
"Where's the the ears and tail I couldn't find anything and, shouldn't the tail already be on the outfit?".
"Did no one tell you that their isn't any".
"But everyone has them on, I couldn't even find the cat ones".
"That's because I gave them to everyone I always do". Neo looked visibly confused. "Neo you know how my quirk let's me copy others as long as I get a bit of blood?" she nodded"When I was younger I was attack by two guys turns out one of them had a quirk which let them give people animal features like ears, tails, etc funny quirk I get why he was pissed tho not really useful. That's how everyone has the ears and tails I give them"
"But that means the real tails and ears!!"
"Yeah, didn't you notice that my ears were twitching yesterday?" She shook her head no. "It's one of the reasons the boss likes me I save her money on some of the outfits, among other things, anyway I assume your going bunny for today.Well first turn around, now I'm gonna make your tail I wish they told you before you put on the outfit cuz now I have to align it". I told her.

Neo's pov
(Y/n) spun me around and got down on her knees and grabbed my butt, I let out a mute squeak and then felt something poking the back of my uniforn.
"And there we go out, well I guess I was right everyones tail is unique like how touka has a purple/dark blue tail, I've got a pure white one and you've got a multicolor one you've got pink on the right side, brown on the left and white in the middle that's cute"she said before getting up and spinning me around."Now let's do those ears" she grabbed my head and I felt two new things on my head. "There we go, the right is pink and the left brown still unique huh" she said.

Neo's outfit:(imagine the right ears is brown and the tail is multicolored like described)

Mi first day wasn't bad (y/n) and even Touka were helping me, I had a few problems with orders because I can't talk some people focused on my body and didn't notice the sign I keep creating Touka helped me out tho

Mi first day wasn't bad (y/n) and even Touka were helping me, I had a few problems with orders because I can't talk some people focused on my body and didn't notice the sign I keep creating Touka helped me out tho. The boss was saying I attract a lot of attention like(y/n) because I stand out with my hair colors, ears, etc,i got a decent amount of tips today. Now it's closing time and customers started leaving and people started cleaning up and (y/n) getting rid of the ears and tails of those who asked.
"I have to admit not bad for your first day" Touka said.
"Well you two are already getting along already" (y/n) said walking in. "Like the start of a great future".
We heard giggling and saw Emily.
"Sorry you all look so cute together do you want me to take a picture" she asked.
"Nop-" Touka started "Sure" but (y/n) interrupted her.I gave her my phone.
Touka and (y/n) stood together because their similar height I stood in front of (y/n) and because I'm so much shorter than her i took full advantage and leaned back and rested my head on her breasts. 'There really soft and full'. I thought smiling.

(Y/n) pov
I noticed Neo leaning back making herself comfortable, I noticed she removed her heels but I haven't so I'm a bit taller than what I really am. So I indulged Neo, I stood up straight and rested my breasts on her head. "Hows it going shorty enjoying yourself." I said to Neo and Touka rested her head on my shoulder holding in laughter.
"Smile for the camera" Emily said before taking the picture.

End.
---------