4.Disguised Villains And... Yandere

??? Pov
Me and my friend had just stopped by a nice cafe parlour and we decided to go in, get a drink and scope out some new prey.
"So Kat, what do you want the cake, brownee, ice cream..."
"I don't know, unless I came for proper food, I don't get how that can fill you" she asked me incredulous.
While scoping out the staff and patrons I noticed a cute girl coming our way.
"Hello, welcome to our cafe parlour can I take your order?" she asked
"I'll just have a nice water" I told her'I think I already found my meal'. I thought and released an aphrodisiac and directed it towards her.
"I'll have a chocolate cake I'm your name cutie, I'm Katherine and she's Lilith" Kat said, I pretended to blush to play the innocent christian act.
"Im-I'm (y-y/n)" She said I could tell my pheromones were working she was slightly flushed and she was trying not to rub her legs together. "Im-I'm going to get your orders now" and scurried away.
"She's a cute one promise you'll share with me" Kat said
"Sure, I'm gonna take this one slower than usual I don't want another sex maniac" I explained, the girl returned and gave us our orders.
After we were done, we payed them and left a tip with our numbers and left.

(A few hours later)
(Y/n) pov
'Jesus what was with me I was squirming and felt all hot and....'
"Stop already keep at this and you're goona have a harem" Scarlett told me.
"A harem what are you going on about?"... I said before hearing some shouting down an alley"Ugh, fuck me... "
I ran down trying to see what was going on, I ran across what looked like two guys and a girl ganging up on someone. I saw a giant red tail connected to the person the were ganging on she was a red haired girl with a red tail, red eyes, red elf ears and two red scaled triangle shapes on her cheeks.
"Snake freak, you father fuck a snake is that why you exist" The girl said appearing to be the leader.
"Yeah, what she said,"
"Let's do her a favor and cut it off" the leader shouted grabbing a knife, while the other two help her down the leaders grabbed her head and tried cutting her ear.
"Hey you knock it off" I shouted.

Miia's pov
'I should've crushed these guys when I had the chance but they stabbed my tail, its still gonna hurt if I change back to legs'.They grabbed my head trying to cut my hear off when someone shouted"Hey you knock it off".
Standing there was a busty, white haired with (h/c) highlights standing in the alley not intermediated by them. "Oh yeah, who's gonna stop us you?" they said
"Me I'm gonna stop you".
"Oh yeah, you and what army" one of the guys said.
"Don't need one I'm enough, you ain't much to look at anyway"
"So high and mighty, what are you her Knight in shining armour, get her!!!!"
One of them threw a right hook which she caught the other tried running but she kicked away, while the one in her grasp she kicked him in the knee dropping to his knees and she twisted his arm till it broke then pushed him aside, the other guy tried using his quirk dhhoting a beam out his hand, she create a shield and deflected it hitting in the shoulder she grabbed him and slam his face into the wall before kicking in the back of the head knocking him out.
"Idiots" the leader said before she charged but she got trapped in a forcefield ball.
"So, gonna apologise for what you did to this beautiful lady" I blushed hard'She thinks I'm pretty,and she's saving me, is this fate? '.
"Fuck you". Her smile turned sour as the bubble started shrinking.
"Now?" She said as it got smaller the leader was curling into a ball. "NOW!!!" she shouted and I swear a saw a flame behind her eyepatch.
"....." The leader held her toungue, she gave up, released the forcefield and knocked her out. She now looked towards me. "Are you OK they didn't hurt you too bad did they" she asked concerned,but avoiding looking at me directly.
"Kinda, they just hurt my tail, and are you alright?" I asked.
"Yeah it's just your top and skirt they're a bit uh...." I looked down and noticed my top and skirt were ripped almost completely, normally I would cover up and shout at the person but HER I just can't, I want her to look but I shouldn't make it obvious so." It's alright but, I can't move my tail hurts too much"
"OK, I'm gonna carry somehow do you think you could wrapped up your tail" she asked, I just laughed and turned my tail into legs, on my right one was a big gash from the knife in my tail. "Oh, that's a lot easier come on then" she said helping me up and hoisting on me on her back.
"Wow, your really strong I weigh more than I look, you know" I said pulling myself closer to her.

She took me back to my place and patched me up. "It'll still be sore for a bit I don't have a healing quirk to help sorry".
"No, no thank you saved me I'm grateful for everything you did, you didn't have to take me back home, someone else would've called an ambulance and been done"
"I couldn't just leave there I wanted to help you" she said checking her phone"Geez is that the time I got to go, it's getting late"She said before heavy rain started hitting the window. "Crap, I forgot its supposed to be a heavy rain tonight".
"How about you stay the night, its the least I can do I wouldn't want you getting soaked and getting sick for helping me" I said hoping she would take my offer so can get closer to my new ~Darling~.
"I can't I wouldn't want to intrude"
"No, no, no you wouldn't be intruding I want you to say, please" I tried not to beg.
"Sigh, well I don't wanna get wet I go to work tomorrow, and if you don't have a problem fine, just let me text home saying I'm not staying" she said texting someone on her phone. "There done"
'Yay, now I get Darling to myself, well sleep together and ill get to hold her and..' I zoned when she pulled me back.
"You don't have anything in my size, do you?" I shook my head no, I think I have something somewhere but who cares. "I'm go get changed in the bathroom then where is it?" she asked, I pointed to the bathroom and she went inside.
I then ran to the couch to grab the pillows and ran in my room and grabbed my extra covers and hid them. 'I'll tell her I don't have spares and can't let her sleep in the cold, hell I could tell her I need warming up because I'm cold blooded yes, perfect.'
"Hey um, sorry I don't have anything else it's also a bit hot in here" she said, I turned around and saw her in only her panties and a bra that barely contained her breasts. "So this is a nice place you've got, how do you afford it?"
"My parents were pretty rich and they left it to me, and sorry its warn I need to keep up the thermostat because I'm cold blooded".
"So um, do I take the couch or do you have a spare room I could use"
"Um, sorry but I don't have any spare covers the only ones are on my bed"
"Oh well, that's awkward"
"I don't think so, why don't you come sleep with me my bed is really big because I like to sleep with my tail out"
"I think ill roast alive"
"I could turn down the thermostat, but I would definitely need you to keep me warm I don't mind just saying it's an option"I said. 'God I hope I don't sound desperate'.
" Aslong as its ok"she said, I nodded happily.
I switched back to my tail and slithered into my bed and left space for (y/n), she climbed in I wrapped the rest of my tail around both of us and she leaned in to cuddle me.
" Good night Miia thanks for letting stay" she said dowsing off.
"That's okay anything for you ~Darling~ill do anything even kill for you"
"That's nice" she said before falling asleep she didn't hear the end of what I said, I tightened around her and happily fell asleep.

(A few days later)
After saving me and spending the night I've been going in to the cafe everyday she's on shift I've seen over people looked over her,earlier I saw some boys pretend to drop their payment making her give them a view to get it and one of them groped her, I could tell she was mad but didn't do anything because their customers but I did.
After they left I did too and followed them until they entered an alley and i confronted them.
"Hey you what did was very disgusting"
"Huh, who the hell are you?"
"You touched and humiliated my precious (y/n) and for that you'll pay"
"Oh yeah, come on let's get her" they ran at me I switched to my tail and knocked two of them away, I grabbed another and wrapped around him and squeezed him until he coughed blood, the fourth one charge and I threw his friend at him.
I grabbed my knife, grab one of them and crushed his throat killing him, I then grabbed the other and pulled him in and stabbed him in the head.
"Oh shit, she killed Mike and Jack run" he shouted I grabbed him and hit him on the wall repeatedly until he'd died. The last tried running, but I wrapped around his legs and slowly pulled him back to me. "Please, please I'm sorry, whatever I did I'm sorry please I can't die yet"
"WHAT YOU DID, HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW YOU FELT UP MY SWEET DARLING, and the pushiment is death" I said wrapping around his whole body and squeezed until I heard every bone break and he finally died.

End
---------
I think this is my longest one without pictures I hope people are enjoying it so far I've go way more ideas for this story than I thought I would.