7.Aftermath

Neo pov

After most people got teleported across the USJ, I landed with Krista and Ciri.
"What the hell are villains doing here?" Ciri asked take her sword out.
"I don't know they said something about killing All Might,but can't do that right?". Krista asked worried"We need to find everyone else quickly"
"I think they might be able, why else would they come here without a plan or means to do so?" I asked them
After walking for a bit we entered the mountain zone and got attack by a small group of villains but we dealt with them rather quickly.
While Ciri and Krista were securing the villains I heard a scuffle ahead." You two finish up here I'm going to scout ahead" I told them and ran ahead.
As I got closer the sounds of scuffing died down and got replaced with screaming that got silenced.
"I'm so hungry" I heard someone say"So delicious looking one bite couldn't hurt, right?"
I peeked around the corner and I saw (y/n) kneeling over an unconscious Raven get close to her neck and from the sound I know she bit her.
'Looks like I'm gonna have to use it' I thought grabbing a syringe filled with something I don't know that (y/n) gave me.

(Flashback)
"Here" (y/n) said handing me a syringe which confused me. "After what happened when I attacked you because I was starving, I thought of a way to prevent that" She said unsure of her self. "Look Neo, to stop me from hurting you or Touka or a friend I need you to promise me you'll inject me with this without hesitation. You don't need to know what's in it just promise me" She pleaded with me, I just nodded even if I didnt understand why.

(Present time)
I ran over and jumped on her back and got off of Raven but started swinging trying to throw me off. She grabbed my arm and tossed me off, I put up an illusion so she couldn't straight up kill me.She smashed it to pieces then teleported behind me, before she could hit me Ciri dashed in tackling her to the ground. "What the hell are you doing (y/n), that's Neo you're friend" She shouted before she got kicked off.
"Sorry but (y/n)'s not home right now". She said before lounging again at us trying to punch us, she teleported behind Ciri and put up a shield in front of her then smashed her against it breaking it, she forced Ciri on her knee and wound up a punch before she could hit her a spiderweb hit her arm and pulled her back from Ciri and stuck her to the wall.
"What's going-"Gwen tried saying
"No time to explain we've got bigger issues to worry about" I said as she ripped her arm free.
"Youre starting to annoy me like bugs,so I'll squash you like bugs!!!" she shouted before her arms got covered in black sphere's then she lifted a boulder and tried hitting us thankfully Ahsoka caught just in time and pushed it away.
'If I don't stop her before she hurts someone they'll be no way out of this' I noticed Shinobu was here. 'If she can touch (y/n) she could paralyze her then I could inject this into her'.I thought before telling Shinobu and the rest while Ciri kept her distracted.
"Keep her still or distract her long enough for Shinobu to get close, got it" Gwen said.
With a plan in mind Gwen ran at (y/n) who just caught Ciri against the wall. Gwen grabbed her and tried holding her still without much luck,she elbowed Gwen in the ribs and tossed over her back to the ground and tried stomping on her head but Shinobu grabbed her arm and started using her quirk"Im sorry (y/n) I truly don't won't to hurt you so I won't use my sword"Shinbu said quietly as (y/n) stopped moving.
"That's too bad it might of save your life" she said before grabbing Shinobu and her Kagune started coming out so I ran over and jammed the syringe in her neck and pushed the thing down.
She pushed us both away as her Kagune got smaller and she started wobbling, I saw her eyes turning back to normal before she fell to the ground unconscious.
"What the hell, why, why did she attack us?" Ahsoka asked.
'Shit, if I don't think of something we're screwed, uh, uh a mind control quirk yeah I'll say that'. "I think someone was controlling her like a mind control type quirk and made her go berserk"
"I guess that makes sense, why else would she do it? " I heard Krista say giving everyone a little kiss and activating her quirk including (y/n) whom she spent a bit longer kissing.
'Is she doing that because her wounds are more severe or because something else'I thought jealousy.
"Yeah if you can control the strongest person or make them go berserk on their allies, then that's a smart play to make, still scumy tho".Ciri said
'Thank god their buying it, I thought we were done for'
Ciri hoisted (y/n) on her back, while Gwen grabbed Raven we needed to get back to the teachers.
In the middle of the USJ we saw a bleeding All Might, and that blue haired guy charging at Bakugo, Izuku, Krishima, Todoroki and Nezuko.