Chapter 3: Red Wraith (2)

Brother Xie, I'm so scared ..." Yan Jing originally grabbed Xie Chi's arm, but now he's holding Xie Chi's hand like an octopus. +++ Cartino Novel Network www.mtlnovel.com

As soon as Xie Xinglian came out, he saw Yan Jing's hands in full measure. He thought that Koike had been held by someone before, and his brows were instantly wrinkled, and Yan Jing's hand was removed with a blank expression.

"Brother Xie ...?" Yan Jing yelled in a low voice, not understanding why Xie Chi was suddenly so unsympathetic, and subconsciously wanted to grab his arm.

Xie Xinglan's voice revealed a ballast: "You can talk, don't hurry me." Koike.

A huge sense of alienation and the innate sense of condescension came over him, Yan Jing was inexplicably frightened, feeling like a severely reprimanded pupil, obediently standing by the wall and pulling his head down, he was whispering in the end There are several faces.

When he first met, he was very gentle, but he showed no mercilessness when he pulled it on. Now ... he became cold.

There is Zhou Fang F バ 菑 菽 校 呓 About Han Neon childish song oval br / & gt;

Bold and fearless, it's easier to rise up, of course, newcomers don't understand this, Zhou Jang J file is br / & gt;

The next second, the pretending calmness on his face shattered, howling, and quickly pulled his hand, holding his wrist and madly flicking to relieve the huge pain.

I lost my face in front of the newcomer, Zhou Zhou (color) is not very good-looking, and said fiercely: "I'm waiting for you outside, let's hurry up!"

The only old actor Zhou 𖞳 ㄗ V Yue sucking scar 菌 色) is whiter, stiff in place, you look at me, I look at you, no one is out.

Xie Xinglan was too lazy to rub, and stepped forward, reaching into his hand.

After a few seconds, he frowned slightly.

Seeing nothing in the urn, Xie Xinglian did not rush to pull out his hand, but waited for a while.

When everyone watched "Xie Chi" and then pulled away, a Gu was stopped on his beautiful slender hand.

The ghost thing in the urn finally showed its true appearance. It was only as big as a strawberry, a spider-like (body) body, but with a shiny black metal shell.

Above the spider body ... a baby head as big as a nail piece. Xie Xinglian is close, and you can see the thin hair on the baby's head.

Everyone's breathing stopped.

The female boss exclaimed: "Little obedient, how come you come out? Go back!"

Then she gently twisted the gworm on Xie Xinglian's back and put it back into the urn lightly.

The crowd was horrified.

The female boss said to herself: "Ah, why is it not as beautiful as before, dark, but colored before?"

Xie Xinglan saw Gu Guzhenrong as he wished, and was about to leave. Hearing the female boss's words at the door, he paused a little, and then went out casually.