Chapter 63: Horror Skewers (18)

The weak ghost heard the crisp clapping sound running towards here, and the footsteps became louder.

Xie Xinglan moved more and more in the light and shadow.

At the same time, Ren Ze sneaked to a place far away from the weak ghost, while Youjing broke a large part of the glass.

He was proud, but his ankle was held by a pale hand.

You Jing lowered his head in horror, and found that his hand... was sticking out from a piece of glass.

The hand climbed up his ankle, and then, a huge pulling force came from the glass, and in an instant, Yujing's entire foot was pulled into the glass.

You Jing immediately clapped his hands, and that hand immediately retracted into the mirror.

Youjing turned his head and ran, but desperately found that the glass **** all over the floor had become a medium for ghosts.

He... has nowhere to hide.

Three shots of the phone will quickly run out.

Ten seconds later, Youjing felt a little itchy back shoulder.

He was nervous, and quickly touched his back shoulder while escaping, but he touched a cold finger.

The scenery froze in place, like falling ice cellar.

When kicking the broken glass, the glass dross inevitably fell on his shoulder...

A whole hand stretched out from the glass shards on his clothes that I don’t know where...

You Jing took off his shirt and used the props hung around his neck.

He only has tens of seconds...

In the small room where the guest was, the woman shouted angrily at the phone: "Cancel! The difficulty is out of control! Cancel!"

Her hands were shaking so badly that she couldn't stand still.

That is her only son!

"Do you want all the newcomers to die?! Why do you still play word games when you know how difficult it is! Is that enough?!" The woman was almost crazy.

Shen Yi frowned and looked at her: "Calm down, this video is not about the app playing word games on purpose, but the form of word games is meant to imply and imply contradictions."

At the moment when the life and death of her son was at stake, the woman no longer had any fear or respect. She turned a deaf ear to Shen Yi's words, and just screamed into the phone: "My son can't make it through. It is impossible for anyone to pass! So I said cancel! You don't want all the newcomers to die. Cancel immediately!"

Another guest also watched with an awkward look. The woman was indeed telling the truth. At present, this short film does not look like someone can pass it. Moreover, the selection of this token by the tourist scene was originally an accident and was not within the original consideration of the variety show. , The difficulty is indeed unbalanced.

The density of logical thinking is so high that they may not be able to pass their non-specialization, let alone the newcomers who have only been mixed for a month or two.