Chapter 64: Horror Skewers (19)

[I actually have a basement by turning around! ]

[I'm so embarrassed how he thought of it]

[Smashing the glass or not smashing the glass. I seem to understand but I don’t seem to understand.]

[Why don't he follow the big brother pool and it will be over]

[This movie is terrible too]

[I can see it clearly, this video is about opposite rules, eternal contradictions, and harmful mindsets]

[Clue clues are clues instead of being smart. The problem is that they are not smart and do not realize whether they are "smart" or "self-smart". To put it bluntly, I still have to be smart, I am dizzy]

[No dolls! ]

[This should be the most critical link, right? ]

...

"Koike, I'm going down." Xie Xinglan said.

"it is good."

Xie Xinglan wrapped his hands in his clothes, held the edge of the sharply cut fog glass, put his body down, spotted where he fell, and landed on a wooden table covered with leather and ash.

The basement was extremely dark, the temperature was extremely low, and the smell was humid and fishy. Xie Xinglan waited for his eyes to adapt to the darkness, touched the wall, fumbled for a while, and found the switch of the old-fashioned light. Pulling it down gently, a dim yellow light lit up in the basement.

The basement was full of debris, dirty and chaotic. Xie Xinglan saw the rows of dead bodies on both sides of the basement at a glance. The dead bodies were leaning against the wall, most of their heads tilted, their eyes were straight, dark and hollow. , Like a whirlpool of death.

They have been dead for a long time, but because of the low temperature in the basement, they didn't rot. They were lined up neatly and crazily.

They should be the source of the strong smell of blood.

Xie Xinglan did not go there, but looked at a coffin parked in the center of the basement.

This coffin is unique. It is not black or red, but transparent. Xie Xinglan can clearly see the individual lying in the coffin.

"Crystal coffin?" Xie Xinglan frowned.

"Let's take a look." Xie Chi said.

Xie Xinglan avoided the debris under his feet, walked to the coffin, and touched the wall of the coffin: "Glass."

Although it was a sealed glass coffin, it achieved the same effect as a crystal coffin. The human corpses in the crystal coffin were well preserved and showed no signs of decay.

Xie Xinglan went to see the face of the corpse, and Xie Chi who was watching with him was shocked.

It was a faceless man. His facial contours were deformed and deformed. The skin and flesh were glued together. The upper eyelid and the lower eyelid were growing together. There were no slits. The position of the nose was sunken. There were only two small holes at the bottom, the mouth. Crooked sideways, the lower jaw protrudes like an out-of-plane balcony.