Chapter 58: Horror Skewers (13)

You Jing is here.

After smoothly finding his crush girl from the many dead souls on the stage, You Jing led the girl off the stage, secretly proud of her.

Before he gave the token to the ghost girl, the ghost girl would temporarily capture the soul of his crush on the girl, hide it in the dead souls on the stage, and put on a mask for her, and he will quickly find the girl who has crushed on.

You Jing deliberately kept his eyes on him, and when the app asked him to randomly pick a girl he crushed, he picked a very short one.

His mother told him about app tricks.

Generally speaking, apps only provide very superficial information, and often play word games to mislead actors.

The app does not emphasize the significance of choosing a girl with a crush, but there must be a difference in what to choose. Youjing himself guessed that he might have to distinguish between looking for a crush, and he was right, so it took advantage of it at the beginning.

You Jing led the girl to the ghost girl who was sitting underneath, recalling the scene of handing in the token just now, and felt a little annoyed in her heart.

The app actually uses that kind of thing as a token.

I had known that he would not come to "Horror Skewer". Variety shows are not like movies. The app may let the actors face various situations to entertain the audience. The probability of the actors making a fool is very high, which is too embarrassing.

Fortunately, all the actors are just like him, unable to escape the trick of the app. You Jing felt so relieved when he thought so.

The ghost girl was sitting in the bottom third row, and Yujing walked to her.

The ghost girl's face was hidden under the black gauze, and she said: "Look at her you like again."

When You Jing turned his head, he was shocked and almost jumped out.

In the blink of an eye, the delicate girl turned into an old woman with a disgusting face. Her skin fell down and hung softly on her face. The skin on her face was like chicken skin, loose and densely covered with bumps.

"This is how she looks old." Ghost Girl said.

You Jing gritted his teeth, still holding the girl's hand.

In the next second, the girl changed her face again. This time it was even more terrifying. It was the girl's appearance after the burn, with dark nostrils, empty eye sockets, and missing jaw...

It was so easy to hold back the vomiting of the scene.

The ghost girl raised her hand and her voice was hoarse: "Don't you love her? If you love her, you must accept everything about her, whether you are old or disfigured, otherwise your love will be false. Go kiss her."

You Jing's eyes widened secretly, asking him to kiss such a disgusting face? This person doesn't even have full lips anymore, her lips are now a thin layer of burnt skin.

"Go and kiss her!" The ghost girl said again, this time she was obviously impatient, her voice was hysterical, hideous and sick.