Chapter 41: Zombie Lover (24)

When the brass gossip met the fire, it was so hot instantly, but Daoist Lianxi didn't realize it and held it firmly.

He thought he had hallucinations and blinked desperately. After confirming the results many times, he began to swallow drool frantically.

"This, this is fire...?" Dao Chang Lian Xi pinched himself secretly and felt the pain before he was sure that he was not dreaming.

It is clear that fire and water are incompatible, but a miracle happened right before our eyes.

[How can I borrow it? ? ]

[There is a problem with metaphysics? ? ]

[Isn’t it incompatible with water and fire? ? ]

[Wait, he borrowed three lines by himself? ? One for three? ? ]

[what's the situation? ? ]

"Is the record wrong, water and fire can coexist? This, this..." Dao Master Lianxi was completely confused, thinking of something, suddenly raised his head.

The face of the young man in front of him is still the same face, but when you look carefully, you can see the difference from before. There are slight discrepancies in the eyes, temperament, and expression.

Lianxi Dao's eyes widened.

Why did he forget that this person is one and two souls? ! Professor Master cannot be wrong, so there is only one possibility-two souls in Xie Chi, one soul is water, and the other is fire.

This makes sense in theory.

But it happens to be one water and one fire, and you can get the approval of two lines at the same time. This probability is too mysterious, right?

Daoist Lianxi was in a mixed mood. He had just met Xie Chi not long ago, and thought that he had been communicating with Xie Chi’s main soul. Now that he calmed down, he only found out that he had dealt with both souls without knowing it. Up.

The one who borrowed the fire in front of him must be a vice soul.

Dao Lianxi thought for a while, only to discover how typical fire this soul is-bad temper, strong action, condescending, decisive and fearless.

He was surprised at Xie Chi's stinky face from time to time, but now, they are clearly two people.

But they switched silently. For him, there was basically no sense of violation...

After all, Xie Chi has so many faces, who knows which one is true, which one is fake, which one is him, which one is the deputy soul.

Xie Chi's mood was also a bit complicated, and he couldn't laugh or cry. After looking around, it turned out to be his brother. If Dao Master Lianxi had told him earlier that he would rely on his soul instead of blood, there would be so many troubles.

[Why can he borrow the fire? ]

[Could it be that he wanted to protect Dao Chang Lianxi's **** too strong, so Huo made an exception to lend him? ]

[It’s a bit convincing to change to a handsome and beautiful girl, the sloppy Daoist Lianxi...]

[Why can he borrow it? Shuang is over! ]

[The fire is coming in, it shouldn’t take up a lot...]

On the gossip board, the fire is expanding and invading, and the momentum is huge and unstoppable. He first squeezed the pitiful soil into the corner of the corner, and then went to harm the mild wood. The wood was so scared that it hid in the body of the water. With the addition of the wood, the blue light flourished on the plate.