Chapter 46: Horror Skewers (1)

Shen Yi's office.

"Su Qing, did you go to make a zombie movie with me behind your back?" Shen Yi said in a flat tone when he heard the door pushing, sitting on the sofa.

Su Qing shuddered as he opened the door, and his voice was as low as a mosquito: "Yeah."

He is a delicate and beautiful man with a thin back, long hair to waist, a fair complexion, a little sick, and an artistic temperament all over his body.

He is Shen Yi's undisclosed lover.

Shen Yi turned his head and smiled: "What are you afraid of? I didn't say no, come here."

He patted his leg with a very natural look.

Su Qing flushed, and walked over slowly, and was held in her arms by Shen Yi.

"The film produced is called "Zombie Lover"? I heard from the agent that the word-of-mouth is pretty good, and the audience likes the script very much." Shen Yi said as he turned on the TV.

Astonishment flashed in the eyes of Su Qing, who lowered his head, and suddenly raised his head: "You like it very much?"

In his clear eyes, expectations and joy are about to overflow.

Shen Yi kept silent, pressing the remote control to fast forward all the way, and pressing the pause button at the ending, "Across life and death, across races, love themes..."

"Love comes and loves this," Shen Yi sneered, with a little inadvertent contempt in his eyes, "You are still so petty, like a woman."

Su Qing's face suddenly turned pale, he lowered his head to cover it, and was silent for a few seconds, his voice was very low and low: "I know, I won't be going to shoot those in the future."

"It's good to be obedient," Shen Yi felt relieved when he agreed, sighed and smiled softly, "Actually I know you are secretly confessing to me, whether you live or die, you love me, Ms. Zhao and Vixen, you have all substituted, haven't you?"

Su Qing sweated his palms nervously, and didn't even have the courage to make a sound.

"Thank you for this intention," Shen Yi hugged the person tighter, and paused, but his tone became a little cool, "Although I don't need it. Emotion is the most useless thing in the world."

Su Qing's blood was cold, and he smiled forcefully.

Shen Yi said indifferently: "We all get what we need, so don't be so embarrassed in the future. Both of my friends have seen it."

Shen Yi helpless: "You really embarrass me."

Su Qing's face was pale, and it was difficult to speak: "...I see."

"Come with me to finish watching "Zombie Lover"." Shen Yi was satisfied with his obedient, fiddled with his fingers, pressed the play button again, and looked at the screen carelessly.

The next second, his sloppy gaze suddenly condensed.

On the TV screen is a close-up of a man's front face, handsome, clear and clear.