Chapter 49: Horror Skewers (4)

[The cake in my hand suddenly no longer smells]

There was still cake in his mouth, and Xie Chi didn't know whether he was vomiting or swallowing.

Xie Chi stopped chewing and put the cake on the coffee table stiffly. When he looked at the wall again, the shadow of the thin monkey cake had returned to normal, and the shadow appeared under Gao Le's feet again.

What I saw just now, whether it was illusion or reality, is certain that Gao Le was definitely not a human being.

Gao Le is either fooling himself with a blind eye method to avenge himself, or he is using a blind eye method to cover up the true appearance of the cake. The former is better, if the latter...

Xie Chi was expressionless.

Thinking this is useless, the requirement of the second act is [eat cake], the app hasn't ringed yet, just haven't had enough.

"Brother, we have difficulties together, okay," Xie Chi said in a very low voice, "Help your super cute brother Xiaochi swallow it."

Xie Xinglan: "You little villain."

This is the promise, Xie Chi smiled facelessly: "Brother's little villain."

Xie Xinglan, who had just come out, cocked the corner of his mouth. He raised his eyes and saw Gao Le walking straight towards him, his eyes faintly cold.

Gao Le walked up to him, the strange and inexplicable smile on his face had disappeared, replaced by a cowardly look, he buried his head deeply, he looked like he wanted to talk.

"Don't let this be an eyesore, just roll away if you have nothing to say." Xie Xinglan ate the cake calmly.

Gao Le raised his head and asked kindly: "Is the cake delicious?"

His expression cringed, but his tone was light and gloomy. Xie Xinglan chewed out the malice and teasing in it and scoffed.

Due to the requirements of the second act, he was about to say "It's OK" when the phone rang suddenly.

Xie Xinglan glanced.

[You have completed the cake-eating requirement in the second act, stay for one minute to dig out valid information, and then you will enter the next act in one minute. ]

Xie Xinglan looked down at the cake in his hand, looked up at Gao Le from top to bottom, and suddenly smiled inexplicably.

There is no need to eat cakes, and it is a bullying person who has never changed. He has to follow through to the end.

Gao Le must be a ghost. Gao Le should have experienced something in the process of slicing his fingers, being upper body by a ghost or being turned into a ghost. This is not important, but the important thing is that Gao Le's intention is obvious-he is here to find revenge for these people.

This can be seen by teasing himself just now. Of course, whether it is a teasing or a cake is really a problem, and it is still uncertain, but Gao Le's malice is fully exposed.

Gao Le is still a human, he may not be able to attack, if he comes to avenge evil spirits, there is no need to talk about benevolence and morality. The hatred value has been pulled so much, not bad.