Chapter 50: Horror Skewers (5)

[Why did Gao Le kill his parents? ? Sin is not dead, right? ? ]

[Evil ghosts kill people, care about your good and evil]

[Gao Le should have resented his parents, and the resentment was infinitely magnified after death]

[Visit the corpse, the evil taste of ghosts]

...

The body was covered with a quilt, and the exposed face was full of flies, like bacon hanging outside in summer.

They stared, not stunned.

"Brother Chi, do you still want... five hundred yuan?" Gao Le's voice changed completely, hoarse and hard, like a dilapidated and leaky bellows, whirring and making earaches.

There was a biting chill suddenly climbed behind Xie Chiji, and he suddenly turned his head to face a pale face!

Gao Le's face was looming at the entrance of the gloomy and dark stairs, and the corners of his mouth were slightly raised, and a little bit at Xiechi, he sketched a weird grim smile.

"Koike!"

Xie Xinglan is about to come out, Xie Chi: "Don't come out! You let me act!"

Xie Xinglan was sluggish.

In the next second, Xie Chi was terrified: "Ah ah ah ah ah!!! Ghost!!!"

Xie Xinglan: "..."

[Dedication into this hahahahahahahaha]

[Too deep into the play hahaha]

[At this time, I don’t forget to set people up hahahaha I laughed]

[Oh, he's so cute]

The deafening screams in the self-built house cut through the tranquility of the night.

The request for this scene is [Visit and Leave]. After he finished calling: "Brother, you run away in fear!"

"..." The stairs were dark, Xie Xinglan held on to the wall and stumbled downstairs. Obviously there were two stairs left and he was down to the first floor, but a pair of feet appeared in his drooping eyes.

Those feet are wearing white sneakers.

Gao Le!

Xie Xinglan raised his eyes, Gao Le had blocked his way, smiled grimly, and grabbed him.

Xie Xinglan quickly backed up the stairs.

"Brother, he doesn't want to kill us, he is teasing us, I'm sure this is not the last scene, otherwise the script won't give the word [leave], we can just escape! Acting! Pay attention to acting!"

Xie Xinglan raised his eyebrows: "...Teacher Xie, you are very capable? You are still talking about drama."

"That's not... ah ah ah ah ah!!!" Xie Chi screamed for his brother again.

"..." Xie Xinglan turned around and climbed upstairs again in a panic. He shook his head left and right in the corridor, his face was bloodless, the left side was the blocked wall, and the right side was the stinking room where people died.