0| A Note

It's an author's note. To whoever is reading, you are free to ignore it. Happy reading!

So, since I am updating the last chapter, I thought I might as well write a final author's note. I have no words to express my gratitude to my readers who somehow, turned to be a family instead.

A huge thank you to @WhiytX and @the_morning_dew for being one of the first people to ever vote on my book and being with me for the entire journey. I wouldn't have had been able to complete this story without you guys.

Thank you so much @littlecrispie @oneillcalifornia and @anarinette for being one of the most promising voters and readers. I can't believe you guys supported me so much!

And finally, a huge thank you to some of my favourite people ever. @one_direction_12_ @wp_stk and @SC_always_forever You guys were so, so supportive and your comments always made my day. I don't know about you guys but I really wish to someday meet you all.

P.S. The ice-cream party is still on!

 The ice-cream party is still on!

I'm not gonna cry, hopefully. I don't even know how many of you are even reading this but I love you guys. This book's dedicated to you all!

I hope to see you all soon!

-Leandra.