ted | six

(i know i say this about all of these, but this one's truly wild.)

In the morning, Glacia put a sign that read: Closed- Nine AM to Two PM. next to her door and headed back to Anielious. When she got there, she was greeted with Glory flying all over the place. She hardly noticed Glacia. So she just stood there until Max came up beside her.

"Hello, nice to see you again." Max said. "Are you ready?"

"I... I think so. I've never been in an actual wedding, you know." Glacia admitted. (why is that such a big deal?)

"Oh, you'll do fine. I'm sure a Magical and wise person like you will be great at something so simple. All you do is stand there and smile." (i'm gonna vomit) Max said, pointing to an area next to where Glory as standing with someone who Glacia guessed was Glory's groom.

Dan, as Glacia learned his name was, was very tall and big. He made Glory, who was shorter than Glacia, look like a midget. (offensive? hello?) He had black hair and blue eyes. His skin was fair, but not as fair as Glacia's. (why is glacia flexing about her pale skin?) He wore a black tuxedo with a shiny light blue tie. He wore shiny black shoes, and a dazzling smile. 

Glory looked beautiful as well. She wore a blush pink dress with pearls all over the skirt of it, like Glacia's. (are you seriOUS THEY'RE WEARING MATCHING DRESSES) It had a flower on one side of it and on the opposite sleeve. Her hair was up in a curly-bun and had a rose in it. She held a pink rose bouquet, and wore a pink pearl necklace, earrings, and bracelet. Her shoes looked just like the high-heels Glacia would wear looked like, and she wore pink lipstick and eye shadow. (glory deserves to be shot for that outfit choice.) Woah, this girl was really decked out. (that's one word for it.)

Christa came up beside them, without a clue she would die today. (rip lol) "Hello, Glacia!" She beamed. She wore a black dress that went down to her knees and a pink brooch. (she's wearing black at her daughter's wedding?) Her hair was in a tight bun. 

"Hello." Glacia said, smiling back.

"You can change right over here. I'll hand you your hair rose later." With that, she handed Glacia the dress and shoes she had recently tried on. 

"Thank you." Glacia said, and came out looking even more beautiful than the night before. (that sentence makes me think this isn't in glacia's pov, but then whose is it innnnn?)

"Let's see, the hair-dresser is right this way, she'll do it however Glory wanted it to be. And then she'll put in the rose." Max's mother said. 

"Okay, thank you." Glacia said, and went to see the hair-dresser.

The hair-dresser's nametag said "Shirley." She wore a black shirt that had a logo on it that said, "Shirley's Curlies." (ewwwww) And she wore black pants. Her bright red hair had a nice contrast to her green-brown eyes and blue glasses.

"Hello, doll. You must be Glacia, the one Glory's been talking about." Shirley said. "She's been saying you are so beautiful, and she's right! You're amazing, doll!" (okay this woman is creepy)

Glacia blushed a deep crimson. "Oh, well, I was pretty much cursed with it, so I can't help it."

"You were cursed with it? I'd say more of a blessing!" Said Shirley as she started curling Glacia's hair. 

(brb i'm gonna go jump off a cliff)

When she was finished, Glacia had many loose ringlets in her hair with a small braid coming back to the center of her head, the rose holding it up. "Your hair was like a soft little dollop of whipped cream! It was so easy to do, honey!" (what does that even mean ew)