ted | seven

(this is the final chapter i wrote in this story. it's not the end of the story, i never finished it. also, it ends in the middle of the chapter, i guess, so apologies.)

Glacia burst through the door. Cordelia, Elfida and Terra surrounded a small safe. It had a lock, not a number pad like most safes. "What's wrong?" She ran over to them. 

(quick question: how do you ignore your whole family, act like you're not even a part of their culture, and then burst into their home like everything's chill?)

"Glacia!" Cordelia cried, throwing her arms around her. "We found a safe, and we want to know what's in it. (are you serious? that's the emergency?) It's glowing, you see. We think it might be a Zelindian bomb, but we're not sure. I mean, what else glows like that?"

Cordelia did have a point. Zelindian bombs were usually hidden in safes and they glowed. So Actiniumites would open them and it would explode. (then why did you bring it home, idiots?) Glacia walked up to it carefully and used her powers to try and open the safe. (WHY WouLD YoU oPeN IT) But it didn't budge. Then Glacia knew what it was. But she didn't have the key. She knew who had it, though. (my theory is that it was the stupid one from the prologue, but how does glacia know where the key is?)

"Where did you find this?" Glacia breathed.

"Under a tree in the forest." Terra answered.

"Which forest?" Glacia inquired.

"Uh..." Terra looked around the room, looking for an excuse. Then she looked down. "The Elf Woods." She said meekly.

"You went out of the Boundaries?" Cordelia asked. (why is this a big deal? glacia literally lives outside the boundaries, and they casually went outside when "mother" had a baby.)

"Yes. I had to! The Elves were so kind to me! I didn't even know why! They left me to look around and I found the safe!" Terra said. (which still stands to question... how did you meet the elves in the first place if you hadn't left the boundaries up until that point?)

"You talked to Elves?" Glacia asked. (wow glacia you really keep up well.)

"Yes! What else do you expect me to do? I was walking in our woods and that turned into the Elf Woods which I didn't know I was in, and then suddenly I'm surrounded by Elves with bows and arrows! (who talks like this, help) I pleaded them not to harm me, and for some reason they didn't. They asked who I was, and I told them I was Actiniumite. They said they didn't think so. I told them I know so. Then they left me." Terra was flushed from admitting her escape.

(okay so i remember having a plot twist: terra was actually the zelindian after all, and the whole theory that the hospital switched babies was fake. so, elfida actually was actiniumite. but then, why did terra have actiniumite powers if she wasn't really actiniumite? idk.)

"Well, I'm glad you found it." Glacia said. "Now we just need to find the key."

"Where?" Cordelia asked.

"Leave that to me." Glacia said. Then she bid her sisters goodbye. She had to get back to Max. Quickly.

(wait, does max have the key? that actually would've made him useful, in that case. i honestly don't remember.)

Max breathed slowly. "Glacia." He said. "It didn't work." He sounded weak. (wow oops)

"Yeah, I tried my hardest, but I forgot the words to the spell." Cassandra said. (logically: why didn't you contact glacia through your mind, then? but for humor: big rip lol)

Glacia kneeled next to Max. "Okay, it goes like this." (why. wouldn't. you. have. asked.) And Glacia mumbled the spell under her breath: "Utin, Ayah, timirin axelandi bushruton, Inkana." 

Max slowly stood up. He felt where the bullet had been. "It disappeared!" He cried. "The wound is healed too! How do you do it, Glacia?" (um, magic? i thought we've established that.)

"You've healed our family three times, now! (not really? 1. your mom died 2. how is stopping a wedding healing anyone?) How can we ever repay you?" Glory asked, unable to believe Max was healed that quickly. (but you know she has magic???)

"Oh, nothing, really..." Glacia said. (a fool)

"Money!" Cassandra butt in. (cassandra's the only one with some sense around here.) "Glacia, you've already let a BLAGDENITE walk away, why an Anielian too?"

"Oh, hush, Cassandra. We don't need money." Glacia said. (yeah, you kinda do.)

"You hush!" Cassandra said. "We need money! You've already had two people 'walk with no debt' today! (also, it's not the same day but whatever) Now, pay up, Gloria!"

"It's Glory." Glacia said. "And they don't have to pay. I was already here, and they are my friends."

"Everybody is your friend today!" Cassandra huffed. (still, not the same day.)

"Cassandra, Glory just went through buying everything for a wedding and all for nothing. I can't make her pay!" Glacia said firmly. (wait, so she's heartbroken that her fiance was only with her to kill her entire family and take their stuff, and you're worried about her finances after she went to the trouble of making a wedding?)

"No, no, Cassandra's right." Max said. "We have to pay you somehow. It would feel wrong if we didn't. Now, how much do we owe you?"

"Well..." Glacia said. "How about two ilyons?" Then we call it even." (love that i put a quotation mark in the middle of her phrase.)

"Only two ilyons?" Max said, shaking his head. "How about ten?"

"Ten?" Glacia said, taken aback. Ten ilyons! Almost nobody owned that much- especially after a wedding- to spend as they please! (so why did you ask for 20% of that??)

"Make it twelve and it's a deal!" Cassandra said.

"No! Four, I insist. Ten I too much!" Glacia said. "I only did part of it. Cassandra really saved you."

"Yes! I say six, then!" Cassandra said.

"No!" Glacia said.

(this whole conversation is pointless and stupid and i want to burn my house down)

"How about eight?" Max said. "Four for you, Glacia, and four for Cassandra."

(also, cassandra didn't even do anything? she couldn't remember the stupid spell?)

Cassandra sniffed. "Fine."

"Oh, please, just give two to me." Glacia said. "I do not need that much money." (i hate this whole humble thing, like you gotta survive girl)

"Okay, two ilyons for Glacia and four for Cassandra it is!" Max said, giving each of us a small bag.

(why was this a dialogue part in the book)

Cassandra smiled as the money jingled in her bag. "Thanks! So long!" And with that, Cassandra flew off towards home. (love that for her)

"Sorry about her." Glacia said. "She tends to get a little... petulant today." 

"Oh. It's fine, I totally understand!" Glory said.

"I'm sorry about your wedding. A wedding is supposed to be a girl's dream come true... and to live happily ever after like in a fairy tale." Glacia said. "Oh, sorry. I'm making it worse." (you suck, glacia)

"No, no. It' fine, really." Glory said. "If he had problems, I don't want to be the one marrying him!" 

"Thank you again for saving us all. I mean, you saved a whole wedding!" Max said. (no, kinda the whole point of her being there was to stop the wedding, but okay.)

"Oh, it was no problem, really." Glacia said.

(and that's the end. i never wrote a single word further of this garbage, and i can't tell if i'm happy that it's over or mad that i'll never find out how on earth i planned on ending this horror show. thanks for tuning in, i guess. there are so many more snippets of old writing i have, so i'll probably upload those sometime.)