8- Gunner (EDITED)

"I still think you're making a huge mistake. You're jeopardizing everything by fighting at Bedevils! And to fight BK the Tiger? You're out of your fucking mind!" Neron yelled while pacing back and forth.

I continued lifting the dumbbells', ignoring him. I'm not doing this because I want to. I'm doing this because I have to. So my message to The Tormentor is to fight in the underground, letting him know I'm not afraid of him. If anyone should feel frightened, it's him. And because he's acting the way he's been. I think he should think about changing his name to PSP; Panic-Stricken Pussy.

I don't care what kind of fight it will take for him to face me finally. By fighting BK the Tiger will show him; I'm a willing participant to fight any way he's willing to do so. He's had six years to prepare himself; I'm not waiting any longer.

I want justice.

I need justice.

They need justice.

We all need fucking justice.

I haven't forgotten what he did. I refuse to forget. And I will never forget until he pays for what he did to my father and fiancée.

"Gunner... are you fucking listening to me?"

"I hear what you're saying. But that also doesn't mean I'm listening," I groaned, setting the dumbbells on the floor. I got down on my hands and knees, stretched out my legs, pressed the palms of my hands on the floor, then began doing pushups that Neron ordered me to do. Instead of doing my usual fifty, Neron's punishing me by upping the pushups to one hundred. I wanted to laugh. He calls it punishment; I call it satisfaction.

"I need you to fucking listen to me. You're playing with fire. I can't let you do this. I just can't allow you to go up against a man who's twice the size of you. One who doesn't abide by the rules and one of the dirtiest fighters around."

"He's my kind of guy," I smirked with delight. "He's just who I need to prove; I'm not fucking around anymore. Can't you get that through your moronic fucking head of yours? I'm fighting Saturday night, whether you like it or not."

"You're going to land yourself in the hospital; that's what you'll do. If not the hospital, it'll be the fucking morgue."

"Have faith," I pleaded, pushing myself up. I stood, then started bouncing up and down, swinging my arms inward and outward across my chest. "I won't give up, and I refuse to go into submission with him. BK the Tiger isn't that tough. Why do you think he fights as dirty as he does? The only way he knows he can win is by using those brass knuckles or the other objects he uses. I just need to be smarter than him and up my game. Besides, you'll be there keeping your eyes focused on him, warning me where his objects are." I said, showing him how white my teeth are.

He furrowed his brows, raised his arm up high, then quickly swung his arm down, pissed. "Get on that fucking ass of yours and give me a hundred sit-ups. Now..."

I laughed. This isn't exactly the punishment I was expecting. Because what Neron has me doing right now was nothing, and if anyone were to ask, I'd tell them how much I was enjoying this type of punishment.

"That new gal of yours..."

"Yeah, what about her?" I said while mentally counting my sit-up.

"Is she going to be there?"

"I doubt it. I haven't asked Aria to be there for me. Preferably, I'd rather her not be there. She hates fights, and if she saw the Neanderthal fighting dirty, she'd lose it."

"Maybe she should be there," he groaned, "She's exactly who I need to talk you out of this fight."

"Not fucking happening, Neron."