23- Aria (EDITED)

I know I didn't put anything out on social media. And there's no way I would do such a thing knowing I was in disguise for a reason. But the more I think about it; I may have a good idea of who could have.

That's if any of them did.

After disguising myself, I sent Nikki, Lakesha, and Melinda a Snapchat of me and smiling and laughing emojis, asking them what they thought of my new look. All of their responses had me laughing and smiling.

Nikki's response was, you look fucking hot!

Lakesha's response was, where's Sandy?

And Melinda's response was, Daddy Warbucks will love you tonight. Maybe I should dress like that for Dan to make sex a little more interesting.

I didn't think sending them a simple picture of my disguise would cause any harm because we constantly send each other goofy photos of ourselves.

I only sent it out to my friends and never blasted it on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram for the entire world to see. Now it has me wondering if I should have sent the picture with a message explaining the situation?

God, I hope it wasn't them.

Then I thought about my brother and how he talked about the fight with his friends. And how jealous he was of me being at the match without him. The only thing about that is, The Tormentor already knew I was here. I never sent Justin a picture of me, either. But Nikki could have shown him my snap, too.

Crap.

Now, I'll have to recheck Facebook and see if he mentioned anything about me and how I dressed for the fight.

God, I hope it wasn't him. I'd hate to see what Gunner would do to him. But then again, he's my brother, so I'm sure Gunner wouldn't hurt him too badly.

If I tell Gunner what I did, he'll probably punish me. Not that I'd complain about it. It's the principle, and I don't want to fight with him. Not tonight.

I can't say anything. Not yet.

So now I have to get a hold of them before I say anything to Gunner. With the mood he's in, I don't want to say anything that would cause us to stay up all night arguing.

I raised my hands, resting the palms of my hands on either side of his face, and looked him in the eyes. "I wouldn't put myself out there like that. The entire reason I dressed up the way I did was so nobody knew who I was. Maybe it was a bit much, and they figured it out?"

"I don't know... maybe. But if I find out my guys had anything to do with it, they'll be sorry."

Hopefully, it wasn't my friends, either. They'll also be sorry.

I lowered my lips to his. "Let's go to bed and deal with this later. Staying up late, thinking, and stressing about everything, isn't good."

His hand slid up my back and to the back of my head. He grabbed a fistful of my hair, wrapped it around his hand, and then pulled. "You know what the best stress reliever is?" he asked as his lips hit the skin on my neck.

"I can think of a few things," I panted, closing my eyes from the soft touch of his lips.

He tugged my hair harder, further exposing my neck and sinking his teeth into my neck before sucking hard. "Gunner," I purred when his sucking of my neck increased in pressure.

That'll leave a mark.

"What kinds of things are you thinking will destress me?"

I grinned. I could name one thing that would make Gunner happy. "An amazing fucking blowjob, that's what. But since you mentioned it doesn't belong in my mouth, I guess that isn't happening."