31- Aria (EDITED)

Ever since Gunner showed me his naughtiest side, I've been on cloud nine. How Gunner showed me how playful he could be also showed something within me—I'm just as mischievous and naughty as him. He had me feeling the wildest sensations I've ever felt—sensations I never thought could ever be possible to feel.

I hate to say this, but what I experienced was much better than eating chocolate.

The erotic play was so physical, exciting, sensual, and so fucking pleasing that the multiple orgasms he gave me were so fucking intense and wild that I am now looking forward to feeling the same feelings again.

That is, if he does it again.

I felt excruciating pain, but it was a unique kind of pain—stimulating pain that sent my endorphins into a very pleasurable sexual high and my mind into flying mode—a rush that had me feeling high as a kite.

For someone who said they were new to this kind of sexual lovemaking, as much as I was, he's fucking damn good at it. He knows the right areas to stimulate and how to send my mind into a bliss. I've never been erotically spanked by a sexual partner before, and the way he spanked me gave me a high like you wouldn't believe.

I say men are pigs. But the truth is, I'm the one who turned into a fucking pig.

Actually, I think I turned into a nymphomaniac...

My God, if Justin ever knew or found out I turned into this sexual freak, he'd probably send me in to have my head examined.

The last five months of my life have dramatically changed, but for the better. I can now handle watching Gunner fight. I don't faint. I don't become sick. And now I'm learning how to fight like Gunner. I've become stronger, learned how to use mind over matter, and have gotten willpower down pat.

Gunner always tells me I've become one badass woman. I want to think so, but I'm not so sure that's accurate. I can handle practicing with Neron, but one thing's for sure. It's more of a game with him.

I guess I'll find out if the time ever comes and I need to defend myself. Of course, I hope that'll never be the case. But I'd also like to prove to everyone who knows me that I can be this badass woman Gunner and Neron trained me to become.

I walked into Gunner's lair and over to him with a smile. I sat next to him and lifted his hand, and as I started wrapping his hand, I began to encourage him. "Good luck tonight."

"Thanks, hun. I hope you'll be able to handle tonight's fight because this guy's one hell of a fighter."

I stopped wrapping and looked at him. "Have faith, Gunner. I know you can win tonight. You just have to put your mind to it."

I remember him telling me about this guy and how he fights, but I've watched the tapes. I know Gunner can beat him.

"I almost had him the last time we met."

"Well, just remember what happened the last time you faced each other and up your game. Because I know you can do better than you did last time. Since then, you've become smarter and quicker, so I know you'll win... I just know it," I smiled. "Just think. The sooner you knock him out, the sooner we can get back to our room and have another round of what we did the other night," I encouraged with a big grin.

He laughed, smiled, and rested his partially wrapped hands on my cheeks. "My naughty Aria, what will I ever do with you?"

I shrugged.

"I fucking enjoy what and who you've become today, and I just love how you've become this naughty nymph who can't seem to get enough of my cock."

"You're right; I can't," I giggled. "So, I need you to go out there, knock his ass out, and get him to submit. Because I've got plans for us tonight."