V

Classical music echoes through the room, a small orchestra playing the beautiful sounds live. The huge room is full of people, all of them dressed in gala dresses and tuxedos. In said crowd stands a figure. The woman runs a hand through her low bun to check if her invisible earpiece was still hidden. While speaking with other guests she keeps her eyes focused, searching a certain god in the crowd. With a champagne glass in hand and a long sleeved black dress on her fair skinned body, Amelia was blending in flawlessly. She takes a sip of her glass, feeling the familiar weight of her wand holder shifting on her arm. Her backpack, changed into a small purse, rests on her hip. She had been here for about 15 minutes and she's only seen Loki once before losing sight of him. She sighs, giving a fake smile to the man who was currently talking to her. Then she spotted him, gazing down on top of a staircase. 

She looked away quickly, not wanting to let the god know that she has seen him. Now she just had to find out what he wanted. Risking a glance again, she saw that the god was looking at a man standing near a mic. 

'So he needs that man? Why?'

Catching eye contact with the man with a target on his back, she enters his mind. She only had a few seconds before the man by the microphone discontinued the link by looking away.

'A doctor, huh? What does Loki need from him?'

Amelia presses her earpiece, making it look like she is scratching behind his ear. She raises her glass to hide her mouth while speaking.

"Fury? I have reasons to believe that Loki is after a doctor in the crowd. His name is Heinrich Schafler. I am not sure why he needs him though."

"Can you get him out of there? We don't want innocent civilians to get hurt in the crossfire."  Fury was standing in front of a screen, seeing the museum through the cameras S.H.I.E.L.D had hacked. He had a clear view of Amelia in the crowd. Beside him stands another doctor, watching the surveillance with him. Bruce had decided to leave the lab to see how Steve would do. He didn't know what female Fury was speaking to, but he supposed that was good since that means that she blended in well.

"I don't know. I do know the doctor is supposed to give a speech tonight. Do I have permission to engage if necessary?"

"Wait it out for a moment. Do you have a plan to bring the doctor to safety?"

"I got a few but none of them are without risk." 

"Then keep waiting, the captain is there in about 10 minutes."

Amelia gazes at Loki once more, only to see him move closer to the staircase. Whatever he was going to do, he was going to do it soon.

"I don't think we have that time, Director. I'll try buying you some."

Not waiting for a reply she makes her way out of the crowd and behind a pillar in a blindspot of the camera's. She slides her wand out of her holder and changes her outfit with a quick flick. Her dress changing into a black and white tux with a matching top hat resting on her head. With a quick transfiguration spell she changed her champagne glass into a small back stick with white ends.

'This has to be one of the worst ideas ever.' Amelia thinks but she didn't have time to come up with something different.

She opens her purse, summoning a bundle of post it notes out of it. Using her wand, she writes something on it.

170 feet backwards

Activate with the word: Hocus Pocus

Another handy thing the Auror division made were these small portkeys disguised as post it notes. Sadly they are only able to take you maximum 600 feet far but they are useful on missions. If an auror is hurt and to weak to apparate, they could take one of these pre-written notes and use it to escape to a safer area. The down part of it was that you could only use feet and not a location, making it dangerous to use in a crowded area. So Amelia couldn't send it too far, not wanting the portkey to end up between a wall.