Chapter 17 (Final)

"Are you sure that's what you want?" Lloyd had been asked when he'd told his friends that him becoming emperor had been a bad idea.

"Are you sure?" He'd been asked before he went to tell the people of Ninjago.

He had tried. He really had. But despite what the people of Ninjago believed, he wasn't the person who should lead them. He could barely get his own team to stop playing video games when it got too late at night, much less rule an entire continent. "I'm not the right person." He'd told the people. "I might be a good ninja, but we all know I'm not someone that should be given such an honor. At least I know that I'm not. A... And looking back all that's happened in the past, I would like to suggest maybe having Cyrus Borg lead, he's always been a leader to Ninjago anyway. Back when the Overlord returned, he certainly was a big part of us stopping the ghosts in Stiix. You are the people, you get to decide who leads you. But that person can't be me."

---------

Life went back to normal pretty quick. The ninja returned to the Bounty, and the Monastery, the people did in fact choose Cyrus Borg to be Emperor, and lucky for Lloyd no one thought little of him for thinking little of himself. He knew he wasn't fit for the role of Emperor of Ninjago. He was just a teenager after all. Seventeen isn't the ideal age of an emperor I'm sure. Now all that was left, was to figure out why the hell Pythor had tried to kidnap Lloyd.

---------

Don't you love it when you're trying to sleep, and someone randomly yeets you across your room and tries kidnap you? Or does that only happen to Lloyd? Turns out Pythor escaped prison.... Again. Love it when that happens. There was quite a bit of yelling, which woke the other ninja, which lead to a fight, which lead to Pythor getting a black eye, and well.... Garmadon beat the shit out of him....