Reminiscing

Present

It was a usual day and I was heading towards the library to pick up some books.

By books, I don't mean to borrow study books. I just wanted to check the available comic books.

Haha, I know. I am not a nerd.

I headed to the library and asked the librarian if she had Tintin's.cuz I am a big fan of Tintin.

So I sat in one of the libraries and read ADVENTURES OF TINTIN: CIGARS OF THE PHARAOH...

7 YEARS AGO

"Oi Jason, go and do my homework or ill beat you until you can breathe"

The school bully Andrew said as he lifted his legs and put them on the canteen table.

Jason being scared followed his instructions and just went to the classroom skipping his lunch.

For your info, Andrew was a well-known bully of our school.

Everyone, including some of the teachers, was really scared of him.

He had a well built muscular body hazel eyes, well-defined jaw and a defined nose.

He was like a typical cool guy in the class.

The new transfer students who would try to become friends with him because of his masculine looks ended up becoming the slaves of Andrew and his gang.

I pitied them.

Jason was one such guy.

And he was one of my best friends too.

I only had two best friends. one was mina and the other was Jason.

Mina was a bubbly girl full of life, cheerful, happy and weird.

She was popular and had many friends.

But always stayed with me because we had known each other for a very long time.

Since kindergarten.

She loved to talk. Like a cute little adorable child.

And about her looks?

She.... was an

Angel...

she had deep brown orbs which spoke for itself if you d look at them.

Thick black lashes which embraced the thin skin, the very edge of her eyelids.

skin so fair that even snow-white would question it.

and above her cupid's bow, laid a small beautiful mole.

A beauty mark which perfected her looks even further.

A body so fragile that probably even god was afraid that she'd break if he ever were to lay a finger on her.

"I pity Jason"Mina suddenly spoke, her sparkling eyes narrowing down to get a clear view Jason as a frown hung on her stunning features.

"Yes, but he can't be helped after all the one behind is Andrew, you know what type of guy he is," I said nonchalantly.

"What the heck do you want?"A loud voice grumbled in the hallway leaving the students scared.

I turn my head to search for the owner of that voice when my eyes were met with a fight scene.

There he was Andrew looking furious as ever with his veins popped out and hands clenched in a fist. I had never seen Andrew this angry at anyone. I couldn't even imagine what the other person did to make him so angry.

On the other side of Andrew stood a fine gentleman, dressed in a decent green sweater and khaki pants who looked a little older than us but young enough to make the girls faint with his fine looks. The young lad had a lean figure and a chiselled jaw and deep brown orbs. he stood straight with making eye contact with Andrew as a smug smile hung on his gorgeous features.

"Nothing much, care to explain this?"

The man spoke while fishing out a bunch of photos from his back pocket and then showing it to everyone.

The photos showed how Andrew bullied his classmates, threatened his teachers, and many other thing's.

And this made Andrews blood boil even more.

All the students in the hallway started shouting "fight, fight..."

He went to give the stranger a punch but the man simply shifted aside which led to Andrew punch his fist in one of the lockers.

And the everyone shouted "ooooohhhh"

Andrew ran to the medical as if his life depended on it while the unknown man just walked towards the principal's office carrying the photos in his slender pale fingers without a care in the world."

Everyone went back to their business while I stood there shaking with what happened just now.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Love,

Shimmerely :)