Briefing

"All right class you may leave now" Our professor spoke as she dismissed the class.

Everyone dragged their tired butts out of the class.

I picked up my belonging's ready to leave with the rest of the class when I heard our professor say something.

"I request Akera, mark, Haruto and rosé to stay back," she spoke as her eyes darted towards us.

"Yes, ma'am!" We all spoke as we made our way to the platform on which our professor stood.

"All right I would request everyone to listen very carefully to what I say because this is a highly confidential matter and should not be gossiped about in public. this is extremely important."

We all nodded our heads while waiting for the professor to tell us.

"So some of the scientists are working on making a machine.. a time machine which would help us discover some of the hidden mysteries of the past.

"Sure it is a challenge but you all have to assist the scientists over there with its assembling and it's functioning..."

"Your job is simple you have to fix the minor details and the rest will be told to you when you get there.." she spoke

"But I still tell you to be careful over there as the machine is being fuelled by nuclear fuel and some and is being made by some harmful radioactive elements which can possess great damage to you and the people around you"

We all bobbed our heads in while listening carefully to what she said

" all right... now I will show you the picture of the machine.. please look at it carefully.."

She projected the picture on the white screen in front of us

She projected the picture on the white screen in front of us. it looked like there was some kind of high-frequency energy which passed between two points.. it didn't seem like a time machine...

"So class I will be handing you a form where you will have to fill out your details and then you may leave."

She told us as she handed us the forms.

We wrote our details and headed home...

I decided to spend my time at the library as it was only 4. I went to look for any interesting book on the shelf but then I looked at the forbidden section located on the opposite side of the library.

I had been visiting this library since high school as it was famous for its amazing collection of books and was a pretty well-known library. I was always curious about what books were kept in the forbidden section.

Then something caught my eye.

An old man.. perhaps in his early 70s walking up to the forbidden section along with the librarian along with a young lad fully covered.

The old man had a long white beard and had a cheerful look on his face.. he wore a simple outfit .. a plain white button-up shirt and brown pants..while the man, on the other hand, had worn everything in black... top to bottom... he even hid his face with a black mask and shades...

The librarian was surprisingly in a good mood as she was happily conversing with the old man while the other guy tapped his feet impatiently on the cold floor waiting for her to open the forbidden section.

As it was a prohibited section, it was secured by biometrics so only some people could enter it...

As the librarian put her thumb on the sensors the doors opened and they went inside...

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Love,

Shimmerely:)