You?

"Hey wake up."I was woken up by a man with blond hair and black glasses. His voice sounded pretty familiar like I had heard it somewhere before.

I couldn't see him clearly since I as I was half sleepy yawning like a goat.

But when his pale face came into my view, I was shocked!

"You!" I half-shouted whispering since it was a library and I didn't wanna disturb anyone.

It was surely Park Jimin.

my ex-best friend who left shortly after Mr.Kim arrived at our school.

we were friends since elementary school and we're the noisiest kids you would've ever seen in your whole existence.

I was shocked at his transition tho.

I almost couldn't recognise him as his cute chubby cheeks were now gone and we're replaced by a manlier look.

his old black bowl-cut hair was replaced by a golden blonde with a neat part in the centre.

"Long time Kera"the man spoke with a voice which I missed the most.

"Oi Jim! get yo nasty butt here."

Anot her familiar raspy voice spoke from the background which I recognised was Rena.

Rena too was one of my friends I hadn't seen for long.

She was with me in elementary school but had to we part ways during the first semester of middle school. when I had asked the reason why she was leaving, she stated that her father was getting transferred and hence she had to depart.

To be honest...

Her father hadn't left. I saw him many times when I used to go to school as his office was directly opposite to our school but I never actually saw Rena or her mother anywhere.

Though she was gone I didn't understand why she'd lie to me like that. Maybe there was a reason but I let it go since it might indulge her family matters or something.

"Oh my god! Am I seeing this right? Jim, do I see Akera Black in front of me?"

Rena rubbed her eyes to take a clear view of me and before I knew it, I was being squashed by one of her iconic bear hugs.

"LONG TIME NO SEEEE!!!" she shouted with joy but Jimin just shut her up with a glare and half whisper-shouted to remind her that this was a library.

"Yep Rey, that's me" I replied and she tried to squeal again but this time I shut her up.

"Why don't we go to our usual cafe, we could perhaps, grab a coffee and have a decent talk.?" Jimin sarcastically spoke eyeing the hyper Rena beside me.

We all agreed and headed to the nearby cafe situated near the library.

"So how come you guys suddenly come up to me after all these years? I must say I was pretty shocked"

I spoke taking a sip of my iced Americano while taking a seat next to Rena.

"Well we wanted to surprise you.. you see, it has been a long time... I and Rena met at an art exhibition last month and I unexpectedly bumped into her which made her throw her purse at me.."

he gave her an annoyed look and continued.

"So basically we conversed for a while and we're pretty curious about your status and decided to check up on you. Surprisingly today in the afternoon, I was returning home from my workplace as it was a half-day for me and spotted you going skipping across the crosswalk like you used to do. I wasn't pretty sure but still decided to check up " he chuckled

"So since I had a lot of time left, I decided to follow you. I saw you entering a library and when I was about to enter, I got a call from Rena that she wanted to meet up. I anticipated her to show up and when she finally did, I told her to come up to the library with me.. upon our arrival, I saw you drooling on some comic book in an almost-empty library and hence woke you up"

He smiled...

"Oh all right well it's been a long time.. how r you all doing? Especially rena.. you were the topper of our class after all. "I questioned.

"Well, I always intrigued by how our universe is. I always looked up to the

The midnight sky and wondered if I could know how we came into existence.. how our world came into existence.. how our universe came into existence. I knew then and there that I wanted to do space research. I dreamt of joining NASA." she spoke while daydreaming.

"Finally my wish came true and I was accepted." she smiled cheerfully.

"Woah seriously? that's awesome!"

I turned to look at Jimin." what about you?"

"Well, I joined the army. as you remember, I was pretty good at martial arts. And one day while I was going to my classes with my father, I saw a tall gentleman entering our class. Our martial arts teacher introduced him to us and I got to know that he was a student here as well. He told us how he was proud to serve his nation and how he could use his talent for protecting our people. I saw how much respect people paid to him and finally decided to join the army" Jimin ended with a gentle smile.

Finally, it was my turn and I told them everything and they were equally astonished.

Eventually, it was time to head home. I waved goodbye but couldn't help pondering at how they both glanced at each other from time to time which made me think that they were probably hiding something from me...

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Love,

Shimmerely :)