Quick beginning A/N

Hey guys!!! Tysm for checking out this totally random story that came into my head one day! Also this story is based off of my AU so things may be complicated but I'll try to make it make sense. So here's the basic of my AU: William Afton was NOT possessed by glitchtrap when he killed those kids. He used glitch to make it look like he was. it took awhile but the animatronics eventually believed him.

It took puppet the longest because the other animatronics tried to get him to tell her but she's one of the very few things he's petrified of. So the others eventually spilled the tea to her and they made amends and William is still afraid of her but not as much if that makes sense. Yet puppet is still suspicious. Also to make my AU more understandable maybe go check out my FNAF headcanons book it's mainly about my AU and all. Also quick thing: Shadow Bonnie Is Springbonnie.

How this works your probably asking. Well technically there's two Springbonnie's and Fredbear's. The suits and the actual characters. William was springlocked inside of the Springbonnie suit, not Spring herself. And as Springbonnie is Shadow Bonnie you guessed it, Shadow Freddy is Fredbear. How this works: CC possess Fredbear but would rather stay as shadow Freddy in animatronic form. The reasoning behind this is because like shadow Bonnie there's the animatronic him (Cassidy/golden Freddy) and the suit, Chris. But CC also can possess Golden Freddy.

There are certain animatronics who are kinda like ghosts because they can do stuff like float, glitch, etc. Animatronics like this can only be defeated by others like them. So far the only animatronics like this are as follows: The shadows, nightmares, phantoms, glitchtrap, lolbit, and somewhat puppet even though she's a physical character. Sorry if none of this makes sense I tried to explain the best I could. One last thing: this will probably focus mainly on the animatronics from FNAF simulator and they will meet the other characters later on in the story. Most of the events before the story will be explained in the prolouge. (I don't do prolouges often lol) I hope you enjoy the story!! I'm really excited about making this one so without further ado see ya there!!

Also unlike my other stories the chapters here will be labeled Chapter 1 or whatever. Ok last thing: all of the characters will be human and animal like animatronics. Another thing: in my AU Mike isn't CC. Chris is (but I'll use the name CC instead. I used Chris earlier because most people know him by that name.) And they had an older brother named Terrance Afton (who was twins with Mike) who died on the way to the hospital to see CC in a car crash.

I don't mind criticism but please don't leave any hate. Also Charlie and Henry's both related to the Afton's. Henry was married to William's sister but when Charlie died they divorced.

Word count: 490