Prologue

They thought they were safe. No more murders or harm from anyone and their problems would be minor and the past would stay in the past and be a memory to move on from. Some of them were still weary and the others understood. Even though they were trying to move on, it still stung worse than any bee or other insect could do. Everything has happened and it changed everyone, mostly for the better....... Everything was said and done nothing much to worry about.

They fended off any threats and had each other's backs. Now all they had to worry about depended on their situations. For the originals and toys it was just preforming and keeping kids happy. For the nightmares it was to stop scaring CC. For the Funtimes it was to just hang out and have fun. For the Phantoms it was just to roam around the remains of Fazbears Fright, with nothing to do. And as for the Afton's..... It depended on which one. CC was focused on not fearing animatronics anymore and Elizabeth was helping him and so was Mike. Mike aside from helping his siblings worked a lot at multiple of the Freddy Fazbear locations and even helped his dad with his new project: The new animatronics to the ongoing sets. And as for Mrs. Afton, she was just making sure they all stayed happy and tried her best to keep William away from them.

They thought the worse was over and they could all live happily. Day by day they hoped the animatronics could be free and move on just as the robots themselves did. They constantly tried and was rarely risky about it, not wanting to damage anyone anymore seeing how the past was. William gained all of the animatronics trust and didn't want to lose it. Everything has blown over like the bite of '87, the bite of '83, Elizabeth getting 'killed' by C.B., the murders, etc. Everyone thought the drama was done. No more backstabbing, or anything. Faze one was the Afton's and the Missing kids getting killed and Faze two was the aftermath such as William getting springlocked, rivalry against other groups, glitchtrap becoming apart of the story, etc. They thought they were done.......

But little did they know that faze three was yet to come....

Word count: 381