Chapter 8

Nobody's POV

As Christian finished his journey to his office he had this strange feeling- like something was going to happen. 'its probably nothing' He thought to himself. He sat down and started his nightly duties which he was taught by Mike.

He switched on the cameras and did the usual. This went on for a while until he noticed that Mr.Hippo was looking in a different direction than when he was powered off. 'maybe one of the employees turned him off wrong' he thought. 'I'll go fix that....' and off he went.

Christians POV (so this won't be so boring)

I'm heading down to the showroom where the Mediocre Melodies are. The Rockstars and Security Puppet are all in the main room and down a hall is where the Mediocre Melodies are. I open the door and I freeze in my spot. All of the Mediocre Melodies and F.C. turned their heads and were staring at me. Did Nedd Bear move his left foot forward....? I leave my trance and dart out of the room. I swear that one of them had said something like "where are we?" But I'm far ahead to do anything at that point.

'what do I do?!' I keep thinking to myself over and over again. 'Should I tell Mike?! If so how do I?' I keep getting more and more nervous until finally I reach my office. 'Right! The doors! I can close them! But wait....what if I run out of power...?' (Quick A/N: this is the UCN office, not the Pizzeria Simulator office. Reason being is that I don't really understand that office so yeah. Well, you do have the computer and it's functions in this office. If you want to picture any office you want just know that this office is the UCN one. UCN itself will come later and the office will be the same but the events of FNAF 6 have already happened and the employees and pretty much everyone else thinks that the souls probably moved on. Also the animatronics were moved to another location, except the FNaF 6 robots are still in use. That's why in the beginning they were checking up on them) I should to check the cameras. Somehow Rockstar Bonnie had already moved off of his stage!

I remember Mike saying how the original Bonnie would always be the first to move according to himself and other night guards. Hm.... Weird coincidence. R. Bonnie was in the game area with the arcade machines. (Quick A/N again: I don't know how you want to picture the pizzeria but it has the prize corner, kitchen, main area/ showroom, another showroom, game areas, and a few rides) He's staring right at the camera as if he could see me! 'Can he see me?!' I think to myself. The camera glitches out and when it stops, I jump and almost fall out of my seat.

Rockstar Bonnie is right in front of the camera, almost as if he's looking in. It's terrifying- wait terrifying is an understatement. I'm confused. 'How? And can he really see me?' I think to myself. I check the clock and it reads 3:56 A.M. 'maybe it''s a 3:00 A.M. thing?'

Timeskip to 5:30.......

Nope. Not a 3:00 A.M. thing. Mr.Hippo is standing right in front of the office door and I have it closed on him. I just need to wait 30 more minutes then my shift will be over and I can leave this place- wait! I should try calling Mike. Or Boss. I dunno. I'll try Mike he's easier to talk to.

Ring.......

Ring.......

"Hi I'm sorry I can't come to the phone right now please call back-"

He doesn't answer. Well crap. I hang up and think for a bit. 'what should I do?!' I should try calling again. 'Here goes nothing...'

Ring......

Ring......

No reply. Figures because this is just how my luck is. I'll check my power I guess. It reads 15%- Wait....... 15%?! CRAP IT'S ONLY 5:45! HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR THE POWER TO DRAIN?! I remember how during my training Mike told me that when the power goes out I practically lose everything. Lights, air conditioning, etc. Jeez Mike told me a lot during training.

'Calm down Christian, calm down..' I think to myself. Panicking isn't going to do anything. I just need to remain calm. Maybe somehow those well I don't even know if I can call them robots anymore want to see me afraid? No...... Great now i'm going haywire.

Nobody's POV

Before Christian knew it, the battery percentage was at 1%. luckily for him though, it was 5:59 a.m.

5:59........

and 6:00!

It was just then that the power went out. Luckily Christian has a flashlight on him. He switched it on and off he went......

A/N: hey guys! So what do you think of the story so far? Also thank you guys so much for getting this story close to 100 reads! It means a lot! That's really all I have to say so have an amazing day/night! Btw I keep adding those reshare memes at the top :3

Word count: 876