Chapter 1

"Freddy!" A feminine voice that belonged to a certain chicken with pink eyes who was said to be named Chica chirped happily. "Oh hey Chica! What's up?" A male bear who was named Freddy replied. "Well other than the ceiling nothing much I just wanted to talk!" "Great one there Chi!" Another male voice replied. This one was a bunny with purple fur and red eyes. He stopped tuning his guitar and he looked up at his friends. "Why thank you Bonnie!" Chica replied to the male supposedly named Bonnie. It had just hit 10:30 and the audience was out of the pizzeria and after hours began. It was gonna be a bit before Mike, the night guard would get there to do his nightly duties.

Almost every day was quite similar. It was power on at 6:00 a.m. for the beginning of the day, preform until 10:00 p.m. with the only break being from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. then keep preforming until closing time. They never saw their friend Foxy or Goldie during the day unfortunately. Once 10:00 hit the staff would start ushering families out who didn't leave by then. It would always take a few minutes due to finding kids hiding, turning off the machines, etc. But from 12:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. the animatronics got to roam around and have fun.

It was always the same old same old. Sometimes Goldie, a bear with light blonde fur and black eyes with white pupils rarely came out of the backroom seeing as they could be very shy. The night went on as usual and Mike eventually came starting a small conversation by saying "hey guys!" "Oh hey Mike" Bonnie stated with a small smile.

Meanwhile with the toy animatronics....

"Ugh T.C. just get me the dang pizza!" "Get it yourself Fred!" Two animatronics similar to Freddy and Chica were arguing about something that only mattered to them while they're friend who was similar to Bonnie but blue was making sure his guitar was in tune. "Your so lazy!!" A Freddy look alike screamed at the girl who looked like Chica but with more makeup. "I'M lazy?! Your the lazy one who doesn't even go to get anything for himself you always end up asking me!"

"Yea because your a women that's what your supposed to do!" The whole room went silent until a loud smack was heard. "WHAT THE HECK MAN! ITS 20XX NOT 1950!! CATCH UP YOU WERE EVEN BORN THEN YOU SEXIST- ugh whatever you don't even deserve a nickname" The Bonnie look alike screamed at the bear who was named Toy Freddy but was nicknamed T.F. or Fred. There would be a huge mark where the male named Toy Bonnie who was called T.B. or Bon had slapped him over his rosy cheek but well- they were animatronic, not human. This shocked Fred. He almost screamed right back at Bon until the Chica look alike  spoke up. "Thanks Bon....." The female named Toy Chica who was called T.C. or Chi chi said sounding sorta nervous. "It's no problem." Bon said with a reassuring smile.

"Let's go! I'm sure you don't want to be around him" Bon said with venom dripping from his every word and the duo left leaving Fred alone.

Currently with the Funtimes.......

"UNO!" A white and purple bear screamed. "Seriously we're playing go fish" a fun sized girl with red hair in pigtails replied sounding annoyed. "No Baby, this is uno...." A ballerina with blue hair in a bun corrected the girl named Baby. "Yea Ballora's right can't you see what set of cards are in front of you?" A pink and white female fox said sarcastically yet playfully. "Oh whatever" Baby said rolling her eyes. "When can I play?" A little voice chirped up. It belonged to Ft. Freddy's hand puppet, Bon bon. 

Hey guys!! Sorry that this is kinda short Introductions are probably gonna take a few chapters but I'll try to get them up! I changed this chapter up a bit so instead of seeing pictures of the characters you could visualize them however you wanted. Also, I made William a lot less innocent in the story and more of a villain. Finally, I fixed spelling errors and changed CCs name from Chris to well, CC and Clara to Mrs. Afton. Have an amazing day/night!

Word count: 740