Chapter 4

"Well?" Braden asked anticipation in his and Caitlyn's eyes. "Uhh I kinda forgot who's slice was who's...." "That one's mine" Caitlyn pointed to one slice. "And that one's his" she said pointing to the other. "Well I liked-" I was cut off when someone screamed "Hey Zoey! Can you come here?" "Yeah coming!" I was thankful for whoever screamed my name because I could escape this awkward tension. "Thanks a lot guys but I gotta go! Bye!" I said unusually fast and I followed the voice that sound like Kayden.

"Where are you?" I screamed back. "At prize corner!" I made my way over there and as expected, it was Kayden. "What's up?" I asked. "Well some of the modeling construction workers just finished up Prize Corner! What do you think? I personally love it!" Kayden said with excitement. I have to admit I love it too. "Yeah me too!" I said with lots of unintentional enthusiasm. "I wonder what kinds of prizes are gonna be here..." I said with curiosity after a moment of silence and observing the corner. "Well appearently there's gonna be plushies, posters, etc." He named off.

"That's cool" I said. Man for some reason I feel like a little kid. "So Zoey... You've heard the rumors of the old restaurants right?" Kayden asked. That made me remember mine and Mike's conversation yesterday. "Y-yeah what about them?" I asked. "Nothing much it's just how creepy they are" "true..." We had a moment of silence. "So uhh...." He started, breaking the silence. "When do you think we're gonna open?" "I don't know..." "I can answer that!!" Mike came running towards us. "We're opening Monday of next week since everything is almost ready!" He said out of breath. "Oh great" I said. "Also can you guys help finish decorating the place?" He asked. "Sure" me and Kayden said in unison as we followed Mike.

*Timeskip to opening day* Nobody's POV

All of the employees were waiting inside the building with anticipation as lots of people crowded the outside. The boss William and his son Mike were outside waiting for the right time to cut the red banner and let everyone inside. All of the extra employees were serving as waiters for the day and they were getting their uniforms on. Zoey was at prize corner and Braden, Lucas, and Vanny were ready to give everyone their wristbands.

It was a very exciting day for everyone. Children, Teens, and Adults alike were all excited. The front kept getting more and more crowded. Finally it seemed like the noise was dying down so some employees assumed William or Mike was talking. After a bit, the doors opened and lots of people rushed in looking at everything. The kids immediately rushed to the animatronics, amazed.

The animatronics turned on and everything went as planned. The day was great and everyone had fun. A few employees were taken to the backroom for some kind of meeting. The supposed leader of this meeting was Vanny and other employees have no clue why she was taking them back there. But it really didn't matter too much.

Zoey's POV

"Hmm.... You want the Rockstar Chica one? Alright! I said cheerfully to the kid at prize corner. He was my first customer. I handed him the plushie and he lit up like it was Christmas. "Thank you!" He said then started skipping away.

This went on for a while most of the kids being friendly while sadly some were just brats. I loved working at prize corner. And the funny part is is that it's only the first day!

*Timeskip to a few days after because it'll just be boring during that time*

Nobody's POV

It was another normal day at Fazbears- or so everyone thought. "We'll help you find him ma'am." John reassured a parent concerned over her child who she can't find. A few other parents said their children had went missing too. This situation looked all too familiar to the older employees. But they pushed it out of their heads and continued to look for the kids. "OH MY GOD!" One feminine voice screamed. "JOHN! THERE'S KIDS-" She cut herself off. "What?" John asked. "You need to see this!" The female employee named Karla said. "There's kids dead in the backroom!"

Word count: 722