Chapter 7

*Timeskip to the next morning*

"So how was your first shift?" Mike asked Christian. "Pretty great and by that I mean nothing happened which is nice" he replied. "I guess so" Mike chuckled. "Even though there was something strange..." Christian started. "Hm? What was it?" "Is it normal to hear random music play through the building?" "W-what?

No...that was at three other locations...." Mike explained. "It's probably nothing to worry about, seeing as maybe someone was trying to prank me?" "Possibly. Well I'm glad your shift went well and sorry that I'm cutting this off so soon but I really got to go! See ya" Mike finished running off. "See ya!" Christian yelled after him.

'still so weird....' Christian thought to himself them proceeded towards the front exit right as the place was about to open.

*Timeskip to closing time because nothing interesting happens during the day*

Caitlyn's POV (we haven't heard from her in a bit)

Anddddd the doors are closed. I wonder why Mr.Afton had me close the doors. But I'm not gonna ask.... He kinda scares me. Why I work for him? I don't know. But hey it's worth it.... Aside from the fact that children were brutality murdered on my day off. I hope they rest in peace. I've had this weird feeling lately.... Like I'm being watched. Whatever. Maybe after this I can try a new recipe for soup.... Seeing as this IS the kitchen for it. Yes, I'm a cooking fanatic- that's ok right? If not, again whatever. "Hey Caitlyn!" Vanny said coming up to me. I never really liked her much....... "I was wondering if you wanted to come help me with something?"

"Sure" might as well see what she needs. We went into the backroom and she closed the door. It's extremely dark..... "I can't have you in the way" "what? Vanny where are yo-"

Nobody's POV

That's the last anyone's heard of Caitlyn. Vannys currently crying to the other employees about what she saw.

Vannys POV

"T-there was blood everywhere!" I cried. "She looked like she was in so much pain I couldn't take it!" I sobbed. They actually believe that I didn't do it. Ya know fake crying really does become easy after awhile.

"Should we call the police?" Lucas asked. "Yeah we should-" I interrupted Karla. "No we shouldn't. The families of the children are already pressing charges. We don't need anymore" I explained. I also don't need people knowing it was me who murdered Caitlyn. "I guess Vanny has somewhat of a point....." John mumbled. "So we're just gonna act as outlaws and do what?! Hide her body?! No way! If you guys are gonna do that, I'm not in on it! And no promises that the other employees won't find out" Jack stated.

Jack is a light blonde employee who joined recently seeing as we were sort of short staffed. You need lots of employees for a pizzeria. Especially one for children. Extra employees are a must have. Jack's just an extra employee for now. "What are you gonna do? Snitch on us? Whatever nobody needs your help anyway" Lucas replied in a mocking tone to Jack. Jack scoffed. "Well don't come crawling to me when you all get sent to jail" Jack said and walked away. "I'm not gonna be in this either.... Jack wait up!" Karla screamed behind him and caught up with him, starting up a small conversation between the two.

"Now what? We might get sent to jail!" John almost screamed. "I'll handle this" I told them. I walked up to the duo and asked them if they would come to the kitchen. They followed me in. I closed the kitchen doors and faced them my serious expression turning somewhat sadistic. This was one of my favorite parts. "Listen here...." I started.

*Timeskip to after Vannys little "talk" with Jack and Karla*

Nobody's POV

The mini and unofficial meeting between some of the employees was over. Everyone was on edge. Especially since they agreed to bury Caitlyn's body and not tell anyone. They were gonna carry their plan out tonight. Some were regretting this. Heck they even backed out. The only ones left in the plan were Vanny, Lucas, and John. The others swore not to tell. Luckily for them it's almost time for the night shift so they get to leave. The place closes at 10:00 P.M and the night shift starts at midnight. It's currently 11:33 P.M. Christian was just arriving for the night shift. The second he walked in he felt the overwhelming negative aura He passed Zoey who he accidentally bumped shoulders with. "Hey! Zoey was it?" "Hm?"

"Hey uhh I'm Christian I'm the night guard" he started trying to get to know his fellow employee. "Oh nice to meet you! I'm as you guessed- Zoey." "Nice to meet you too! Do you know why everyone's so upset?" Christian asked. "No... They won't tell me anything. Not even why the police were here. I ended up asking one of the officers...." Zoey replied sounding aggravated. Nobody can blame her. "I can understand why that would be annoying. Well I'll talk to ya later?" "Yeah see ya!" "Totally!" They parted ways as Zoey left the building and Christian went to his office. Other employees were just walking out of the door. Some bothering to wave to each other and Christian, others not. Now it's time to start the night shift.......

A/N:Hey guys! Sorry that the chapter is so dark! Keep it mind that this story will have dark moments seeing as it is FNAF, which is horror. If anyone wants to give plot recommendations I'll be happy to look at them! Have a great day/night!

Word count: 965