Chapter 6

A few days later........

'I honestly don't know how this place is still open....' Lucas, a red headed employee thought. Suddenly he bumped into someone. "WATCH IT!" He screamed at the employee. "S-sorry...." The employee said them mumbled something incoherent under his breath. The name tag of the employee read 'Jeremy'. "Jeremy huh?" Lucas said cockily.

"What do you want?" Jeremy snapped. "Wow calm down didn't know the baby could sound so angry" Lucas said then laughed. Jeremy and Lucas have had run ins but it's just now that he notices his name. What Lucas didn't notice was that on Jeremy's name tag in red letters under his name it said 'Suffering from severe PTSD'.

"Whatever.." Jeremy said then walked away. "Pfft baby" Lucas said and started laughing while walking away too. 'If only that guy knew what I've been through then he wouldn't be saying that....!' Jeremy thought. "Jeremy?" A voice too familiar to Jeremy said. It belonged to Mike. "Mike?" He said looking up. "Jeremy! Long time no see! How are you holding up?" Mike said offering the old co-worker a smile. He knew of Jeremys PTSD. "Pretty good. You?" Jeremy and Mike were very close and practically knew everything about one another.

Jeremy was the only person outside of Mike's family that knew about Mike being dead- other than the animatronics at the previous locations. "Same as you" Mike replied to Jeremy. They kept up a conversation for a while. Until Mike's father, William came up to them. Jeremy knew that William was neglectful towards Mike and his now dead brother Terrance. He always has a bad feeling about him before he found out. He doesn't know why Mike still bothers with him.

"Hey Mike, Jeremy" William said. "Hey dad...." Mike said, not sounding too happy to see his father. "Hello boss" Jeremy said. "Jeremy! Glad to have you back" William stated. "Glad to be back..." Jeremy said. In reality he wasn't. "Well I just came to tell you guys that we're opening in a few minutes and to get to your places" he stated then left without another word. "I honestly don't get why you still bother with him...." Jeremy mumbled to Mike. "I know...." He replied. "Well let's go" Mike said lightening up not just his mood but Jeremy's too. Deep down, he knew why he still stayed around William.

*Timeskip (sorry I know there's a lot of these)*

"And you've got the job! See you tonight!" Mike exclaimed to the new worker who was signing up for the night guard position. Mike wasn't really worried for this guard. I mean it's not like any of the robots were possessed. "Ok thanks boss- I mean Mike!" The new night guard named Christian said happily. "It's no problem!" He called back. "I have a question..." Christian started. "Yes?" Are the rumors about the other locations true?" He asked. "I'd rather not talk about it...." Mike trailed off. "But hey! Don't worry. I'll see you around, k?" "K! see ya!" It's funny because Mike mainly handled the employees instead of his dad who's the actual boss.

Mike also loved new employees. That's one of the reasons why he adored the new pizzeria. He didn't exactly know why he loved them- he just did. "Christian wait!" He shouted, running after the new employee. He decided to answer his question. "Hm?" He said. "About your question....Could you come to the back real quick? I'm sure our customers don't want to hear this...." He said motioning to the crowd. "Ok?" He replied feeling kind of nervous.

~when they got to the back~

"So I'm sure you've heard the rumors of the older locations...." Mike started. "Yeah what about them?" "Well there's something we call the Fazbear secret" he continued. "Basically some of the most bizarre rumors were the true ones..." Mike said trailing off. "I'll tell you straight out...... The robots were possessed." He said looking Christian directly in his eyes. "Some of them attempted to kill the night guard for reasons of their own. Some thought the guard was an endoskeleton without it's costume, which was strictly against the rules so they stuffed the person into a suit which crushed the person. The only thing that would see the light of day would be their eyes" he said. This all frightened Christian. "The others thought the person was the one who killed them so they tried to either kill, torture then kill, or just interrogate the poor security guard..." He said looking down. "Once they realized that the guard was a normal human being they left them alone and would apologize. That's what happened to me" he said giving the new guard a reassuring smile. "But you shouldn't have to worry about that. I'm almost positive the souls have moved on" he stated sounding happier. "Any other questions? Also we try not to tell employees this because we don't want to scare them. It's one of those things that should be left in the past." He stated. Mike could tell that Christian was pretty struck. And not in the good way.

"Uhh..... Did any of the guards actually die?" Christian asked. "Great question! No they didn't. They either got fired, proved they were just a human, or quit the job" he said. "Also.... How many kids died exactly?" He asked. "Well about..." Mike started calculating. "There was the first six..... And one who came before them.... Then six more...... Then eight more......" Christian was even more shook. "So about twenty excluding the ones who sadly passed away recently and the ones who weren't murdered" he concluded. "And they all passed on you said?" Christian asked. "Mhm" Mike replied. "I understand that this is a lot to take in but atleast they're at peace" "yeah"

"Any more questions?" Mike asked. "Nope Christian replied. "Great! See you tonight" "see you tonight!" Christian couldn't get all of that out of his head. He had second thoughts on that job after that (obviously).

*Timeskip to later on that night*

????'s POV

It's so dark.... And cold..... And scary.... I want to go home..! I feel like crying. It all hurt so bad until it suddenly stopped. There was blood all around me. I think I see myself.... But I look like I'm asleep just like the other children in here with a weird look on my face. Other children in the room look like they wanna cry too. None of us tried talking to one another. I decided to count to see how many of us there were. I counted eleven..... The door opened and someone or something walked inside. Something else I noticed about the other children is that they saw their asleep selves too.

It was very tall.... I probably only reach a bit above it's knee. It seemed to almost glow in this dark room. It had black and white striped arms and legs. It kind of looked like security puppet..... But with red rosy cheeks and instead of blue tears..... It had purple......

A/N: heyo everyone! If you can't tell I've been getting my motivation back! I honestly don't have much to say except enjoy your day/night!

Word count: 1206