Chapter 3

Present time........

The new pizzeria was being built with a new set of animatronics in store.
The dark past behind Fazbears Entertainment was forgotten as well and very few remembered what happened there. Your probably wondering what happened to the old characters? Well nobody truly knows but rumor has it that the originals and toys were moved to a place called 'Fazbears Fright' which was a horror attraction based on the events that occured at the many Fazbears locations. The place somehow caught on fire and it's said that all of the animatronics went down with the place. It never even opened its doors to the public. But then again, why would it matter to the new animatronics? It wouldn't, or so the employees think.

They all just wanted the past to be fully forgotten. Some of the new employees heard about the incidents and that's what attracts them. The previous events at the other locations is referred to as "The Fazbear secret." Any older employees try not to mention the past events. I'm done explaining things, here's the "actual" begining of the story!

"Alright they most definitely look like they work! What do you think Kayden?" A brunette employee named John asked the raven named Kayden. "I agree" he replied while they were testing the Rockstar's. "Guys Funtime Chica is working too." An employee named Zoey said coming up to the two other workers. "Great. Now to test the Mediocre Melodies to make sure they're in proper working order" John said and the trio left. "Guys!" Mike said happily. "Oh hey, Boss. What's up?" Kayden asked. "You know you can just call me Mike, Kayden I'm not your boss" "still" "oh shush" Mike playfully glared at Kayden.

"But as I was saying.... Which animatronics did you test and do they work?" Mike asked. "Well they tested the Rockstar's and I tested Funtime Chica!" Zoey replied with enthusiasm. "And yes F.C. works" she finished. "So F.C. is Funtime Chica's nickname?" Mike asked. "Guess so" "Well since Funtime Chica is working how are the Rockstars?" Mike asked the other two men in thier conversation. "They're working just fine except Rockstar Freddy keeps dropping his microphone." John replied to Mike. "Alright I'll go ahead and check that out. How about you guys go explore the rest of the place?" Mike said with a brilliant smile on his face. "Will do. Cmon guys!" John said. "Bye Mike!" They said in unison and in the distance you could hear Mike replying "bye!" 'I wonder how they'll react when they find out the truth behind the rumors.....' Mike thought to himself.

*Timeskip to the next day Kayden's POV*

Ok.... I'm here at work again. I love how this is going so far! Everyone I work with is nice and once this place opens I'll be working in prize corner at the prize counter! Appearently that's where they were originally gonna put the security puppet but they're not gonna for some reason..... Something about it's original animatronic and the older employees saying how they don't want an interactive animatronic like the original. Strange..... I'm gonna check out the prize corner see where I'm gonna work at.

*Timeskip & Zoey's POV*

"So that's is how you disconnect an animatronics' vocal cords" Mike said finishing his demonstration for me. I was honestly amazed. "Would you like to try?" He asked. "YESSS! I mean uhh sure" I replied a little embarrassed. He chuckled and we continued to reconnect and disconnect the animatronics vocal cords. Not gonna lie I feel kinda bad for Nedd Bear because he's the victim to this. "So Mike I have a question....." I asked wondering if I should even ask it. "Hm?" He hummed in response. "So just curious you know about the rumors right? What do you think about them?" I asked.

He replied "well.... I'm going to admit some of them are true..... And here's the thing: the ones that sound like bogus are the ones that are true and what I think about them... I don't know." "Ah" "which one sounds the craziest to you? I'll tell you if it's true or not" Mike said looking at me. "Uhh how about the older animatronics being possessed? That's the craziest." I said. He went silent. "It's....... True" he said. I was shocked. "Zoey? You ok?" His voice brought me back to reality. "Y-yeah.... I'm fine thanks" "If it makes you feel better they all probably passed on by now. It's been more than 30 years" he said trying to reassure me. "Yeah your right" I said feeling a little better about the whole subject. "Well opening day is within a week! How do you feel about it?" He asked excitement beginning to lace his tone. "Really excited!!!" I said almost squealing.

"Well let's go finish setting up. If you could bring Nedd back to his stage that would be great!" Mike said. "As it's said Foxy would've said: Aye aye captain!" We both laughed as I ventured off realizing how cheesy that was and sighing in embarrassment.

*Timeskip (sorry I know I'm doing this a lot)*

Alright I've got Nedd bear back on his stage. Now to go find someone and see what else I can do. After a bit of walking I come across the assistant Chef, Caitlyn. "Oh hey Zoey!!" She exclaimed for some reason seeming happy to see me. Caitlyn has pink eyes (pretty sure they're colored contacts) and brown hair. Sometimes people say they see a light blonde strand but she says she has it dyed brown because she looks like one of the original models and doesn't want to get confused with her. "Hey Caitlyn. What's up?" "Nothing much. Me and Braden are having a contest to see who cooks better. Wanna be the taste tester?" She asked. Braden is the main chef. Him and Caitlyn get along really great. "Sure" I replied getting excited. "Anything I can help with?" I asked. "Well you just taste testing helps!" She replied enthusiastically. "Ok then" I replied trying to match her enthusiasm.

*Another timeskip because it took a while for them to finish their cooking*

"Alright we're ready~" Braden's masculine voice rung out and my head shot up. I'm sitting at one of the party tables when they both come out one slice from both of them. They both cooked up cheese pizza and gave me a slice to try. I ate both and thought they were both great! But I have to say I liked.....

Hey guys! Yes I'm ending the chapter there because I don't know who to say made it better. Was it Caitlyn or Braden? Please if you can comment who should've made the better pizza! Also have a great day :)

Word count: 1128