group chat

Clint's pov

I know Nat's gonna kill me while she was sleeping I took her phone and found out she's been texting a kid I know she has a soft spot for kids but really this much I then had the best idea that's bad for my physical wellbeing.

Time skip

Peter's pov

As I wake up I knew I was better then yesterday I got up I then saw that I had more muscle then yesterday I then went over to my kitchen I took out a coke and downed it I then went over to my lab and got some traps out I knew the Natasha Romanoff was coming soon I'm not letting her in with out a fight I put all my Spider-Man stuff away while as I brought out a bunch of traps that won't give me away as Spider-Man.

Time skip.

Ok I've sent you fire crackers rig to go off if they come through the windows a homemade flamethrower made with WD-40 to go off if they make it past a few places and if she's gonna come in through the door I put a pink bucket of paint on it so when it opens she's covered in pink paint and I got a cameras recording everything.

Time skip I was watching star wars when I see a message.

Congratulations on getting in to Nat's group chat.

I opened it up to see.

???:

The fuck is this?

???:

Why am I in another one.

???:

Ok the hell.

???:

Clint the hell did you do.

???:

Ok let me explain.

Peter:

ok the hell am I seeing.

Nat:

Clint I'm going to kill you!

Clint:

You can't I'm hiding bit anyways no cussing this cinnamon roll is only 15.

Peter:

I don't care if you an avenger I'll gut a bitch I'm not in the mood.

???: Yikes a mini Romanoff.

Peter:

look I'm sorry I just didn't sleep well anyway my name's Peter I've been hiding from black widow.

???:

I'm pepper.

???:

Call me Wanda.

Peter:

Clint:

I'm Clint.

Peter:

ok so I'm in a group chat with the avengers neat also Nat you there.

Nat:

I'm currently in the vents looking for a hawk.

???:

Ok I'm back sorry what's going on?

Peter:

Hi I'm Peter an innocent cinnamon roll 😇

???:

I'm Carol.

Nat:

You are not innocent.