the mission part 1.

Helen: on pete the avengers and pepper aren't here they went on a mission.

Peter: ok I'm tired anyway goodnight.

Helen: it's like 8.

Peter: then I should get plenty of sleep.

Helen:(such a good boy.) Ok good night.

I then we t to my room and went to sleep.

Time skip

I got up did morning routine and left as I walked outside I saw a text from fury.

Mr'fury:

Kid get to oscorp suit up first.

Peter:

Aye aye captain.

I ducked in a ally way and put my suit on I then left swinging away.

Time skip.

I got there pretty pretty quickly I saw Maria having an argument with mr'osborn.

Norman: I don't care you can't come in here with out an escort.

Spider-Man: well here's the lady's escort osborne I'm here with her now we could do this legally or I can let miss hill here use the knife in her back pocket.

This surprised both if them to say the least it was just a threat nothing more I then hear him say.

Norman: fine but if anything get's out your both.

Just then he get's a call and walked away we go in to the building not many people are here at the moment I then scan the whole building I smirked.

Maria: find the entrance.

Peter: yep come on.

We go over to the elevator the door's close I scanned the elevator and saw a hidden panel punched it open I saw I need a password it was number based so I put on a little gadget that would try them all while we wait I asked.

Spider-Man: Soo where did the avengers go.

Maria: worried about mommy.

I could tell she was trying to make me be cute but not happening.

Spider-Man: she can kill someone with a nail clipper 107 different ways I'm learning them so I don't think I need to be worried.

Maria: yeah your probably right but they went to take out a hydra base it was a small one that's why we didn't have you go plus you have this.

I nodded we then hear a beep come from my device and we started to go down I then took it back and put it away I then told her.

Spider-Man: weapons hot go for non lethal shots lethal shots.

Maria: gotcha.

Spider-Man: make sure that you stay out of rhino's way that guy's a tank.

She nodded.

As we got there doors open and I saw that it was just a hall way a long o e I couldn't see the end of it.

Time skip.

It took us an hour to walk it when we got to the end of it I could smell the ocean there was a ladder and a open hatch frame I then whisper to maria.

Spider-man:*whispering* keep your head down when I know you in a safe place up there I'll start.

She nodded.

I webbed through the frame on to a metal beam I saw there wasn't much stuff around here I saw a shipping crate opened it had a lot of canned food in it I then saw him rhino I saw Maria go over behind a go over to a door it had a window over it she went out it but I saw her watching me through it I saw it was the only entrance other then the underground passage I shit a few webs at the door just in case she was mad I lefted my mask over my mouth a nd stuck my tongue out she took a picture I sighed and I then landed behind rhino and I say.

Spider-man: hey rhino.

I saw him turn around.

Rhino: Spider-Man!?

Spider-man: what surprised to see me.

Rhino: yes very but is pleasant surprise but now I can crush you line the bug you are!

He then charged at me I stood my ground he came at me his he tried to grab me but I grabbed his hands and he tried to push me but I held my ground this surprised him he pushed me back a bit at first but stopped the ground was cracking beneath us.

Rhino: grown stronger you have spider!

Spider-man: you know know it!

I then twisted his arm's to the side making him off balance I then kicked him in the side sending him falling down I then webbed a big metal pipe that was on the ground I then throw it at his head it hit him he seemed stunned by it so I took this chance to we to him I punched him in the face kicked him in the chest then kicked him in the face again he got up I webbed up to the ceiling as he picked up a piece of concrete that broke when he landed he chucked it at me but I dodged to the side and jumped I webbed the piece of concrete that he threw at me and threw it right it hit him and he took the hit and I then webbed his eyes shut and jumped at him at the last second  I saw I was at an angle to trap him in the crate I saw before I then webbed a web on both sides of the crate I landed and I backed up a bit and as he got the web off his eyes his eyes widened as I say.

Spider-man: I'll visit you at the zoo.

I then jumped I had my feet forward so I kicked him in the head and sent him in to the crate I then took out 4 web grenades and tossed 2 on him as they webbed him up I closed the doors to the crate I then used the last to I had to web down the crate and keep the doors shut as I was leaving towards the door my spidey sense went off I barely dodged a sharp tail I turned around to see.

Spider-man: hello mac.