recovery

Peter's pov.

As I slowly opened my eyes I looked around I was a little stiff but I could feel that my Bones was healed I saw I wasn't in my room but a room in the med bay the curtains was closed I saw I had nutrients going in to my arm I took that out and and I saw my phone on the side table next to me I grabbed it and checked the time and date I saw it's been a week and a half since I was made an official avenger and oh that's why I forgotten about the bombing I then saw my legs was still in some cast's I took them off I didn't hear anyone I then after I got the cast's off I saw I was in short's and a tee shirt I decided to get up but as I do I hear from behind me.

Karen: Peter?

I looked behind me to see karen on a small shelf above the bed I was on age then jumped off on to the bed as if inspecting me.

Karen: Peter you should be in bed.

Peter: but I don't want to my body's healed I wanna move around.

Just then she looked up at me and then her eyes shown a light on me that scanned me from head to toe.

Karen: it seems so.

Peter: so can I?

Karen: fine.

Peter: yay!

I then picked up karen and she cuddled in to my touch and I then went out the curtains I didn't see a lot of people here I made sure not to let them see me I got to the elevator and I heard.

Friday: Peter why are you out of bed?

Peter: I'm all healed Friday I'm going to go see the other's so you don't have to tell them.

Friday: yes Peter and congratulations on getting made an avenger.

Peter: thanks Friday.

She then took me up to the avengers common room once I get there the door's opened up and they was all watching a movie well not really watching a movie they all looked really sad I could take a couple guess's why I then saw what they was watching there these couple kissing on the ground and it was getting hot in there and well I was starting to get more interested in the show karen got down from my arms as I sat in recliner that no one noticed me sit in I then see karen go over to mom and mom says.

Nat: karen what are you doing aren't you supposed to be watching Peter?

Karen: I am.

I saw a few look at her confused until she says.

Karen: he's currently enjoying a rather hot moment on the TV in front of you all.

This made them all jump I was still in to the show the guy ripped his shirt  and began to left hers up but then everyone saw me I had a blush on my face as they then saw what I was watching steeb literally jumped to the coffee table for the remote breaking the table in the process along with grabbing the remote he then turned the TV off as everyone then looked at me.

Everyone: PeTeR!

I was then tackled in to a hug by all of them causing the chair I was in to fall backwards.

Time skip.

After they all let me go they was all asking if I was ok after I explained that it was advanced healing that helped I saw mom's face darken as ever knew she was mad.

Nat: so Peter sweetheart honey why didn't you tell me?

I knew she was pissed I then have jumped on to the ceiling and said.

Peter: cause.

Nat: cause why.

Peter: cause you would have yelled at me.

Nat:(well he ain't wrong.)

I took this chance to get the fuck outta here.

Peter: mister stank I'll be using your lab stuff bye!

I then ran away and towards the stairs when I heard.

Tony: yeah ok ki- wait it's stark not stank!

I then didn't see a bump on the ceiling one of those sprinklers when something catches fire I trips and fell.

Peter: son of a bItC-

Steve: LaNGuAgE!!!!!

Peter: english mother fuc-

I was cut off as I saw my mom enter and I saw her arm's crossed as I then ran for my life.