touch~

After I made it back to my room I took my phone out and texted gwen.

Peter:

Gwen?

Almost immediately she responded.

Gwen:

Peter! Is this you!?

Peter:

Yes???

Gwen:

oh thank thor you alright.

Peter:

Hehehe 😊🤠😉🤠😉😊

Gwen:

I'm coming over.

Peter:

Yay 😸 I get to have fun with a cutie 🤠

Gwen:

You think I'm cute 😻 😏

Peter:

Ahh! I gotta go!

Gwen:

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘 You can't hide from me petey~

Peter:

I can certainly try.

Gwen:

I'll be over in a few minutes 😊

I then went over to my bed and took the blanket from it and I went under my bed this always works in the movies well most anyways I then made sure that there wasn't any light showing I then took out my phone and went on to the internet and I started reading a "few" how should I put it lightly fantasy fanfictions.

Time skip.

As I was reading I heard my door open I then saw gwen come in and are looked around with a smile on her face as she then said in a song song voice.

Gwen: oh Peter.

I just ignored her I then heard my bed shift from the weight of her getting on it I then put my phone away and made sure my breathing was really quiet I didn't want her to find me well not yet anyway.

Gwen:(really under the bed?) Oh Peter I wonder where he is?

I kept quit until I then saw her jump to the floor so fast it scared me a little as she yelled.

Gwen: boo!

Peter: gwen!

Gwen: *giggles* last I checked yep now get out of there you little sneak.

I do as she's says and I then was out on to the bed and she kissed my cheeks a bunch of time's along with saying.

Gwen: Peter are you ok?

Peter: yep.

Gwen: ok I still have homework to do so you be a good little boy for me and be quiet while I do then we could play~

I felt my face heat up a little but I nodded we then laid on my bed and she was doing her homework u watched a bunch of vines until got bored I wanted her to play attention to me I then stared at her she didn't even flinch I then lightly poked her cheek and said.

Peter: touch.

Gwen: Peter no touch.

I waited another minute and I did it again.

Peter: touch.

Gwen: Peter no touch.

I did the same and waited again and then I did it again.

Peter: touch.

She look at me this time but went back to her work I then slowly went to poke her cheek again and right before I did she said.

Gwen: *sternly* Peter.

I paused for a moment and then poked her cheek.

Peter: touch.

I then took my finger back as she then looked at me and said.

Gwen: Peter no bad Peter.

Peter: *whining* but gweeeen I want you to pay attention to me.

Gwen: *giggles* well to bad mister I have to do this home work I'm almost done with it then I'll do what ever your little heart desires ok.

Peter: promise?

Gwen: promise.

Peter: pinky promise?

Gwen: *giggles* yes pinkie promise.

Peter: ok fine I'll wait.

Gwen: that's a good boy.

I then got up and went over to my door and left I went to get some food I went up in the stairs when I got to the avengers common room I could hear yelling.

Tony: wHo BrOkE mY cOfFeE mAkEr!?!?!?!

Clint: not me I swear!

Steve: I saw bucky changing Clint with all kinds of stuff.

Bucky: I accidentally broke it when I was trying to shove it up Clint's ass for making my sister arm pink with my little pony 🐴 Rock's on it.

Tony: *growl's* Clint this your fault!

I ignored them and went straight to the kitchen I then got a pillow sack out from my pocket and filled it full of junk food chips Cookie's pop juice and cakes along with candy I then saw karen watching me I then ran before she said anything.

Small time skip.

When I made it back to my room I saw gwen still working hard I then put all the stuff on to the table and then layed on my stomach on the table my feet dangling off it I then took out my phone to read more "hot" stuff online.

Gwen's pov.

As I just finished my work I saw Peter laying along the table with junk food over it I'll have to get him not to eat do much of it I then went over to him quietly so not to alert him I then saw him reading with my enhanced vision I saw what he was reading.

Gwen:( as mistress put her finger in my entrance she said.

Mistress: does puppy like that?

Oh is he in to some kinky shit well I guess I could give him some if what he wants.)

I saw hips face read as a tomato I couldn't help but lick my lips with anticipation.

Gwen: (this is going to be very fun~)