karen

Karen's pov.

Time skip

As I got up I saw Peter wasn't covered up right so I went over to him and I covered him up the right way as I do so I saw him smile I'm his sleep I wish I could smile but sadly I couldn't maybe I could get Peter to fix that problem I then jumped down and I saw that he left the door cracked open so I went out and I saw that there was a stair case I went down to I think floor 23 as I go in there I saw that there was an intern still cleaning up Peter's mess from the rampage of the caffeine induced Peter I was about to go but I heard him talking to himself about Peter.

Intern: little brat thinks he can get away with this just because he is black widows son will if this happens again I'll teach him a lesson personally.

I didn't like what he said one bit but the tone he used wasn't of someone who was mad but if someone who is frustrated I scanned him and saw he's a level 2 intern married for 10 years 2 kid's only a few parking tickets hmm he might be a treat but I won't say anything to anyone for now since it does not seem his intention to harm peter I then heard him say.

Intern: *sighs* ah it's not his fault it was that wait which one was barns or rodgers they should know if a kid hasn't had coffee before then give him a little of regular not a cup full it's the adults fault but Lord that was a sight to behold I'm pretty sure he jumped over the cubicles *chuckles* reminds me of the time I let henry eat all of his Halloween candy in one sitting oh both of us was in trouble.

I then went back up to the top intern floor as I get there I stand still as I see Peter's girlfriends mother helen she noticed me just stand there.

Author: funny story actually my neighbor had a cat that would come around sometimes and when I first saw it I thought it was a statue just a life like one or one of those taxidermy cats I went down to touch it to see which it was but when I did the cat looked up at me my dumbass didn't expect this and fell right on my fat ass the cat then jumped on me and then stared in to my soul it got closer then licked my nose and then left like nothing happened it actually sits on my porch whenever I come out or come back from some where kinda creepy but it's a cute cat.

She came over to me with a confused look on her face as she says.

Helen: a sci-fi cat statue?

Karen: I am not a statue.

She jumped back in surprise but she quickly recovered.

Helen: what are you?

Karen: I am one of Peter's personal AI'S.

I saw her eyes widened in shock as she then asked.

Helen: wait like Friday?

Karen: yes but I have a body as well.

Helen: damn that kid's smart.

Karen: he has an IQ of 250+ that is the highest I can calculate it to be higher the tony stark's and shuri of wakanda.

I saw her eyes widened yet again.

Karen: I'm sorry but I need to go I'd like to help Peter when he get's up.

I saw her nod and I then went back in to his room it was currently 7 in the morning on a Sunday so he has school tomorrow.

Small time skip.

Peter's pov.

As I was starting to wake up I could hear Karen.

Karen: come along Peter your going to have to get up breakfast will be ready soon.

Peter: *sleepy* noooooooo~

I then felt the covers started to come of my body I tried to grab them but I didn't I then curled up in to a ball.

Karen: if you don't wake up Peter then I'll have no other choice but to go to the common room of the avengers living area and get someone who can come get you.

I then slowly got up so not to bother them I opened my eyes to see karen she jumped in to my lap and said.

Karen: brush your teeth take a bath and change your clothes your mom has a surprise for you.

Peter: really what is it?

Karen: its a surprise I saw on the camera last night while you was asleep I'm not talking now go get ready.

I then got up and went to the bathroom.