I'm An AvEnGeR!!!!!

Peter's pov.

As I woke up I got up I had school today.

Small time skip.

After I got out of my bathroom I saw karen look at me and ask.

Karen: if you don't hurry you'll be late for school breakfast is ready also please tell me about your day with your mom was at the zoo when you get back.

Peter: ok bye Karen.

Karen: ok bye Peter.

I then left I left the door open for Karen just in case she wanted to explore a bit after I got up there I saw steve had my lunch ready and I saw that he was flipping pancakes not paying attention as I saw bucky sneak up to it and put a couple cans of come in the bag along with 5 cookies after he did that he turned to see me he had a smirk on his face as he came closer to me not to seem suspicious about being near the bag.

Bucky: hey Peter how are you doing today.

Peter: I'm doing really good.

Steve heard and said.

Steve: that's good come eat before you go to school you got up a little late today so you'll have to hurry I got happy down there waiting for you.

Peter: ok thanks.

After I ate I put my lunch away as bucky gave me a smirk knowing what he did I then went down to happy I saw he had the visor up when I got to school I see phil.

Phil: Peter I need to have a word with you.

I nodded as he led me to the same meeting room as before.

Phil: hurry up and get changed in to your spider-man suit in 2 hour's your going to be presented as the newest avenger.

I nodded as he left i changed in to my Spider-Man suit the one with the white spider logo on it I then hear on my mask.

Karen: hello Peter aren't you supposed to be in school.

Peter: school can wait karen I'm becoming an avenger today.

I then see phil come in and say.

Phil: ok kid I know you might be nervous but kid just remember you've earned this.

Peter: have I?

Phil: yes Peter you have also there will be a special appearance of the fantastic four along with all of the avengers obviously so good luck kid.

I nodded and opened up a window and jumped out I then ask Karen.

Spider-man: karen any crime in the area he said 2 hour's and I'm using it.

Karen: *sighs* yes Peter there is drug deal going down a block away.

Spider-man: thanks Karen.

I swinged over to where karen said it was I saw like 10 guys there I heard them talking.

Thug: yeah it's black tar some of the best.

That was all I needed to hear we was in a ally way I saw that their trunk to the car was full of that stuff I saw that if I threw a couple of well aimed web grenades then I could have them all webbed up I waited till I saw the right chance I need I then there 2 web grenades at them making them get stuck to the ground the car and the walls I then called the cops after I heard a nearby siren I then took off.

Time skip.

I was currently heading to the city hall I saw the avengers and the fantastic four already there.

Small time skip.

After we took pictures tony went up to the podium and said.

Tony: now I know there are some people who think that spiderman is a menace.

He said looking at Jamison.

Tony: but not only has he layed down his life for this city not once but so many times I speak for the whole team when I say spiderman is the newest avenger!

I heard a round of applause as tony then left the podium and waved me up to it I go up to it and I say.

Spider-man: hello people of new york.

I had my voice changer on so we good.

Spider-man: I'm glad to be standing here today in all honesty I never thought I'd be up here I was honestly just happy watching out for you all but I'm glad that now I will be able to protect the rest of the world as well I want to also say that I will still be your friendly neighborhood spiderman thank you all lovely people!

I then stepped down as tony says.

Tony: the mayor wants to speak with us.

I nodded as I saw the fantastic four wave and leave apparently they just got a mission as we go in city hall I had a bad feeling about this there was no one around as we got to the middle of the building I heard.

Beep . . . Beep . . .Beep.

My eyes widened as I felt my spidersense and I yell.

Spider-man: EVERYONE DOWN!!!!!

3rd person pov.

They all get down as as a bunch of c4's went off and causing the 12 story building to fall down with a big.

*Booooom!!!!!*