weight of the world.

Tony's pov.

As a big ass explosion went off we all fell down I felt some small rubble hit me but nothing much as I then opened my eyes it was really dark I then tell Friday.

Tony: Friday give me some light.

I felt a light form on my shoulder as I slowly got up only to hit my head on a collapsed ceiling I then say.

Tony: hey is everyone ok.

Thor wasn't here yet he was supposed to be but he didn't make it I then heard everyone say yeah except spiderman.

Tony: hey spiderboy are you ok?

They all made it to my light as we all could hear.

Spider-man: *struggling* y-yeah I'm f-fine.

I could hear him off in the distance a little not to far but enough to where my light couldn't reach him we all went over as we got over to him my eyes along with everyone's else's widened in shock.

Tony: holy shit!!!!!

He was holding up the entire building by himself I saw the indents where his hands and where his feet was.

Steve: are you ok!?

Spider-man: *struggling* I'm g-good.

I then noticed something bad very bad he had a pipe through his shoulder how I didn't notice was beyond just then I could hear shocked gasps as everyone saw it as well.

Tony: bruce get over here and hulk out we need to get spiderman to the med bay.

Bruce: if I hulk out I could collapse this whole thing on us I'm not taking that chance get fury on the phone now.

I did as he said he's right.

Bruce's pov.

I went over to spiderman and I saw that it went right through his shoulder I pretty sure it missed the bone or else I'm pretty sure we'd be dead right about now it was a thin pipe but it made a descent enough hole in him I saw I could pull it out but I didn't want to get him to lose focuse.

Tony: fury is on his way he is also bringing help he said it could take an hour at most.

We saw that there wasn't any air coming through but I then say.

Bruce: tony make a bunch of pillers with your nano bots all around spiderman Steve bucky get oneach side of spiderman and put your hands on the ceiling vision.

We all saw that vision was knocked out.

Bruce: wanda get ready to use your magic in case.

I saw tony do as I say along with everyone else I then say.

Bruce: spiderman I'm sorry but if I don't take the pipe out now it will cause problems please bare with it.

Peter's pov.

My muscles are hurting I fell like they are exploding with pain fire it hurt when bride said that I say.

Spider-man: *grit's teeth/struggling* do it!

He then grip's the pipe and quickly Yanks it out I yell out in pain as I almost let go but I won't even if I die here I'll die knowing I saved them knowing I saved my family.

Small time skip.

30 minutes later.

I was panting everyone was ready incase I was to give out but I won't bruce then says.

Bruce: spiderman the air is then enough already and your mask is making it harder for you to breath please let me take it off it will help.

I knew he was right I could feel my lungs burning I felt my hands and feet start to bleed as the minutes ticked by I felt as if this was the end of me I the thought they at least deserve to know the truth before I die.

Spider-man: *struggling* o-ok but I just want you all to k-know that I'm s-sorry.

They seemed a little confused at this but they shrugged It off as bruce took hold of my mask as he slowly took it off and when tony's light hit my face I could hear all of them gasp as I heard my mom say.

Nat: *shocked* n-no it can't be p-peter!?

I looked up at her and gave her the best smile I could as I say.

Peter: *struggling* hi m-mom.