TWO

"Sir, someone has come to meet Louis" The bartender whispered to a group of creepy people with rods and guns while gesturing towards Edward

The men looked towards him. With crutches on both sides, formal get-up and book in his hand, he looked one of those who would like to stay away from Louis, let alone meet him. But who are they to judge, their foremost priority is to protect their master, Louis.

So, they did what they were supposed to.

They went towards him and even before Edward could say something, he was hit on his jaw by these ruthless monsters.

The crutches smashed into the glass table, breaking the glass into a million pieces.

The leader of the goons curled his hand into a fist and aimed for his nose. His fist hit the bridge of his nose. Blood scattered on the already broken table.

"Don't ever fucking try to meet him" The leader growled at Edward who was gasping for air while crossing his arms and legs, not wanting to get another hit.

Edward closed his eyes, waiting for another massive hit which never came. Instead he looked up to see them gone.

But I just wanted to talk to him! what's wrong with people over here? As if my broken leg was not good enough, so now I have a broken jaw.

He shrugged all the unwanted thoughts, stood up with the help of the bystanders who put the crutches between his arm and body and shook off the nano pieces of glass on his navy-blue coat.

Suck it up, Ed.

"Heyyyy!" A groggy voice called from the corner of the club. "Heyyy! I'm talking to you man, who got hit by them. Look at me".

Yeah, as if I haven't dealt enough, today. Now a drunkard wants to talk to me.

Ed turned back and examined the man. Dirty and stinking clothes, messy hair, unkept beard, broken glasses and with a half empty beer bottle in his hand, he looked straight like the beggars from the street.

He stared at the man for a few minutes and then started to walk to him.

"Yeah" The man chucked the whole bottle of beer "You look familiar".

"Well, I'm new here. I haven't seen you." Ed said politely, as politely as he could.

"Why do you want to meet Louis? Aren't you scared of them? You look like a nice, educated, good looking fella. Why would you wanna meet a gangster?" The drunkard rambled.

At this point, Edward don't even know why is he wasting his time talking to a drunk man.

"Because, he is my brother's friend and he's the only one who knows where my brother is" Ed revealed.

The man raised an eyebrow.
"Friends with Louis? Brother?? Who's your brother? Is it Zayn? or Johnny??"

Edward shook his head. He never heard of them. Who are they?

"No" Ed denied "It's Harry Styles"

The man quivered. His hands stopped and the empty beer bottle fell on the floor shattering into pieces. He turned pale as if he saw a ghost. The bartender muttered something under his breath but he couldn't care less. It's been a while since anybody has heard his name.

"H-h-harry Styles, king of Hightown, master of underworld." He muttered more like a statement to himself "You're his brother?"

The man couldn't believe his ears. He never thought that Harry had anyone by his side. Well, technically he used to have but now both of them are dead.

"Y-yeah" Edward stuttered.

He couldn't believe the impact his brother had on this random stranger.
And his brother, the king of underworld?? Everything is so fucking confusing.

"Please, sit down" The man struggled to stand up and pulled out a rusty chair for his new guest.

The man looked up and down squinting his eyes.

"Yeah..." He said after properly checking out him "You look familiar. You look like Harry. The jawline, body structure everything is same. Except he had green eyes, tattoos covering his whole body, or more like covering his scars, long curly hair and he can walk and see properly."

Edward rolled his eyes. Now, someone's making fun of my disability, I see.

The man quickly realised his mistake after seeing Edward uncomfortably changing his position.

"I'm sorry" He breathed "I didn't mean it that way, I meant he didn't need crutches or spectacles. That's it. Moreover, I am not supposed to talk like that to Harry Styles' brother"

Ed nodded, accepting his apology but he couldn't help but notice that the man has become a lot sobered up after hearing Harry's name. As if, somebody poured cold water over him.

"Can you tell me more about him?" Ed whispered as he leaned towards the man.

"I can tell you only what I know"

"Please" Ed insisted.

"Fine" He huffed "Don't interrupt me"

Ed nodded signalling him to start his story.

"So, if you want to know about Harry, you must know about Liam. They are always known as Harry and Liam. Always together, never seperated. If you hurt Liam, get ready to die by hands of Harry. And same goes for Liam. These two literally made eachother. They were incomplete without each other. They became friends when they ran away together from their orphanage at the age of five.

As little kids with no money or good guidance, they were engulfed in the black businesses in the Downtown. They often smuggled goods for the gangs in their school bags, and police not suspecting them let them go. Eventually, they earned money and created their own gang and took two of their orphanage friends in their gang, Louis and Zayn.

Louis, became their right hand and Zayn his left hand and these four together ruled Hightown at the tender age of eighteen.

But the most remarkable thing about them is that no matter what happened, Harry and Liam's friendship only grew deeper and deeper. Not even money could ruin their friendship.

If they both could give their lives for eachother, they also can take lives for eachother.

Harry, the cool minded, sly as a fox and the man of quick wit.

Liam, the hot tempered, faster than a bullet and the man of intelligence.

Everybody knew that by the age of twenty, they would rule the world.

Everything was going fine for them. But then..."

The man took another sip from his newly filled glass while Edward was taking in all the information.

He never knew that his brother was so powerful.

"But then?" Curiosity took the best of Ed.

"But then, a certain handsome bloke with golden hair and piercing blue eyes entered their lives"

----------------

Who this boy can be huh? Lmao, it's so obvious.

What do you think happened when this blond entered their lives? Did their friendship break? But why? Or did it?

Ha ha, I'm not giving you guys any spoilers.

But seriously #lirry are friendship goals in the story... Till now.