SIX

"I was not that drunk yesterday!" Niall pouted

"You can't even spell my name correctly, Niall." Harry laughed "Moreover, you didn't even remember I brought you here"

"And I was so scared, today." Niall argued back "I thought you kidnapped me, again"

"That's because you was unable to say your address, doofus" Harry said smacking his head.

"Ok" Niall ran his hand through his hair and sighed "I'll admit, I was drunk"

"Good" Harry smirked to himself "Now, tell me why did you get drunk?"

Niall looked at Harry with wide eyes.

"It was.… remember you told me that I should stay alone and follow my dreams." Harry nodded "So, I told my dad the same thing and he let me live alone in our guest house" Harry's smile widened "Then, I thought I must celebrate my first day of freedom so I went to the bar and I thought I was Irish so..." Niall trailed off but Harry got what he wanted to listen.

"Seriously, Niall. I gave you that advice so that you can chase your dreams, not to get wasted" Harry said sternly.

"Sorry, mom" Niall said in a inaudible voice.

"It's okay" Harry bit his lips to stop the giggles. Niall looked so adorable when embarrassed.

"Now, let's go I'll drop you off" Harry cleared his throat "If you remember the address, little boy"

"I'm not a little boy!" Niall yelled but nonetheless followed Harry to the car.

Niall buckled his seatbelt and looked out of the window determined to not talk to Harry, while Harry drove the car.

"So, you're not talking with me now" Harry remarked when they stopped at a traffic signal.

"Take back your words" Niall hissed.

"You know you look adorable when you're angry"

"Can you treat me like an older person and not any kid?" Niall yelled.

Harry didn't expect Niall's sudden outburst. "Easy tiger, I was just messing with you"

Niall again looked back in the window silently.

"And if you want me to treat you as an older man, I'll do it, grandpa"

Niall couldn't control his giggles this time. "That's not funny" he hissed or atleast tried to.

"Your face said otherwise" Harry smiled and that was enough to make Niall's heart melt down into a puddle of love.

"Right"

"Atleast you agree with me"

"Who's agreeing with you?" Niall said innocently "I was just giving directions to my home"

"You think you're smart, huh?"

"I don't think, I am" Niall smirked.

"Here's your house" Harry remarked applying the brakes.

"Harry," Niall mumbled. "I need to speak to you about something"

"Yeah?"

"Have you noticed that we have met each other three times this week?"

"Yup" Harry smiled "How can I not notice you?"

"You know what this means"

"What?" Harry said mimicking him.

"It's god's way of telling that we should be friends"

Harry's eyes widened. He never had any friends. Atleast, he himself didn't want any friends. Friends means the people he can trust, and Harry can't trust anyone. Not especially, a boy whose father is determined to catch him.

Liam, Louis and Zayn are different. They are more like his brother than his friends. He knew them since childhood and has immense trust on them.

But that's it. They are the only people Harry trust.

Niall, is weird and goofy, totally opposite to Harry. His dad and Harry have a relation of cat and mouse. There's no way Harry should let Niall into his life.

But then, a part of heart is not wanting Niall to go away. He knows that of he refuses Niall now, he'll never meet him ever again. And ironically, Harry wants Niall in his life.

Niall is different. He made Harry blush, which no one ever made him. He made Harry giggle, no one would ever believe that Harry Styles can giggle. Only Niall can do this, not even Harry's best friend, Liam. He wants to be friends with Niall.

What if, Niall is actually helping his father to befriend him? No, that can't happen, right?

Niall oblivious to the thoughts going around Harry's head asked him.
"Will you be my friend, Harry?"

----------------

Update after a long time💕
Sue me...

Niall and Harry recently facetimed.

Cmon Niall, we know you both are neighbours and definitely not going to facetime.
Stop hiding the fact that you are living with him.